• chapter forty six (4)

They had arrived on what appeared to be a deserted stretch of moor. In front of them was a pair of tired and grumpy-looking wizards, one of whom was holding a large gold watch, the other a thick roll of parchment and a quill. Both were dressed as Muggles, though very inexpertly: The man with the watch wore a tweed suit with thigh-length galoshes; his colleague, a kilt and a poncho.

"Morning, Basil," said Mr. Weasley, picking up the boot and handing it to the kilted wizard, who threw it into a large box of used Portkeys beside him;

"Hello there, Arthur," said Basil wearily. "Not on duty, eh? It's all right for some. We've been here all night. You'd better get out of the way, we've got a big party coming in from the Black Forest at five fifteen. Hang on, I'll find your campsite, Weasley, Weasley," He consulted his parchment list. "About a quarter of a mile's walk over there, first field you come to. Site manager's called Mr. Roberts. Diggory. second field. ask for Mr. Payne."

"Thanks, Basil," said Mr. Weasley, and he beckoned everyone to follow him.

They set off across the deserted moor, unable to make out much through the mist. After about twenty minutes, a small stone cottage next to a gate swam into view. Beyond it, addy could just make out the ghostly shapes of hundreds and hundreds of tents, rising up the gentle slope of a large field toward a dark wood on the horizon. the diggorys had to go so a long goodbye was given to them by addy

"i'll see you later my darling, remember to call if you need anything, food, water, entertainment, money, sex-" addy shouted to them before harry put a hand over her mouth

"i will be sure to addy love, i'll see you soon, i will count the seconds until i see you" cedric said sarcastically walking away "miss you already" he joked

addy blew him an over exaggerated kiss which he sent back aswell, letting this go on for a whole 5 minutes before arthur walked off making addy run after, waving goodbye before watching her dad walk into the tent before she followed

"Weasley - two tents, booked a couple of days ago?"

"Aye," said Mr. Roberts, consulting a list tacked to the door. "You've got a space up by the wood there. Just the one night?"

"That's it," said Mr. Weasley.

"You'll be paying now, then?" said Mr. Roberts.

"Ah - right - certainly -" said Mr. Weasley. He retreated a short distance from the cottage and beckoned Harry toward him. "Help me, Harry," he muttered, pulling a roll of Muggle money from his pocket and starting to peel the notes apart. "This one's a - a - a ten? Ah yes, I see the little number on it now...So this is a five?"

"A twenty," Harry corrected him in an undertone, uncomfortably aware of Mr. Roberts trying to catch every word.

"Ah yes, so it is....I don't know, these little bits of paper..."

"You foreign?" said Mr. Roberts as Mr. Weasley returned with the correct notes

"Foreign?" repeated Mr. Weasley, puzzled.

"foreign yes, yes that's us. french you see. bonjour, oui nous sommes français, chose inhabituelle cet argent anglais est, hein?" addy said in some french she'd picked up from theo who was forced to learn french and spanish as a child (trans: hello yes we are french, unusual things this english money is, eh?)

"er, bonjour?" mr roberts replied back confused "You're not the first one who's had trouble with money," said Mr. Roberts, scrutinizing Mr. Weasley closely. "I had two try and pay me with great gold coins the size of hubcaps ten minutes ago."

"Did you really?" said Mr. Weasley nervously.

"Never been this crowded," he said suddenly, looking out over the misty field again. "Hundreds of pre-bookings. People usually just turn up..."