CatCo

2 days. That's how long since she last saw Lena. Lena did reply to Kara's texts during the weekend, but that's it. Now Monday morning, Kara just wants to see her best friend and talk to her, comfort her. However, she has work to do, articles to write, so making a plan to finish everything quickly to then go visit Lena at Lcorp, Kara makes her way inside Catco.

''Hello Miss Danvers.'' Eve greets her.

''Hey Eve.'' Kara nods and goes to her desk.

''Miss Luthor, It's good to see you today.'' Eve gets up from her desk to greet Lena with a smile.

''Thanks Eve, It's good to be here.''

When Kara heard Lena's voice, she looked up from her desk and went to her.

''Lena, you're here. It's good to see you''. Kara says warmly with a wide smile.

''Hi Kara. It's good to see you too.'' Lena smiled sweetly at Kara, but when she heard the voice of the last person she wanted, her smile dropped, and she tensed.

'' Lena '' James said, from behind her.

Lena turned around and looked at James with coldness in her eyes, but when she spoke, her voice was calm and even.

'' Mr.Olsen ''

James winced when Lena said that. ''I didn't know you were coming today.''

''Well, I didn't know a had to give a notice before coming.'' Lena says sarcastically, '' This is my company after all, and I wanted to see how things were going.''

Kara shifted nervously, figiting with her glasses, not really sure what to do.

''Sure.'' James said awkwardly, but tried to act professionally. ''Well, we have a staff meeting in a few minutes, if you'd like to participate.''

''Of course.''

James gave her a nod and then went inside his office to get ready for the weekly meeting.

''umm... So Lena, any plans for lunch?'' Kara asked.

''Yes, I do.'' Lena grinned at her. ''Lunch with you at Nonnas.''

Kara chuckled and gave her a playful smirk.

The meeting was good, productive. They discussed the latest news and rumors, deciding what was worth to research and who was going to work on what. After the assignments were delegated, the room started to empty, leaving only Kara, Lena and James.

''umm, I'll meet you downstairs in two hours?'' Kara asked Lena.

''Yes. I just need to finish up a few more things, and then I'm all yours.'' Lena said and Kara smiled, blushing a bit.

Leaving Lena and James alone was not something Kara was very excited about, but they were both adults, and they had to solve their own problems. She did keep glancing back at the office once in a while, just to make sure everything was ok. However, Lena didn't take long inside, about 20 minutes later she was leaving. Passing by Kara's desk with a smile and going to finish her work.

2 hours later, Lena and Kara meet at the lobby, starving and looking forward to some chill time. Just fresh air, good company and good food.