No

Happy. This is how Lena is feeling right now. It's been a week since Kara told her the truth. During that week, her and Kara got closer than ever. Kara told Lena about her life in Krypton, about her parents, and about the difficulties she endured when she first arrived on Earth. Lena also told Kara about some things she experienced in the Luthor household, about Lionel absence, Lilian criticism and Lex betrayal.

She wanted Kara and her to be completely honest with each other, that's why she also told Kara about Lex's vault and the Kryptonite in it. Kara didn't like that Lena had kept that from her, which caused an argument between the two, but Lena explained that she was only waiting for Kara to tell her the truth so she could do the same. The next day, Kara and her made sure all Kryptonite was destroyed. So yeah, the week was not all bliss, but it was good nonetheless.

Lena at the moment sat at her desk at LCorp working. Kara and her had lunch plans, and she was waiting for her friend. She didn't even notice her assistant until she spoke.

''Miss Luthor, Mr.Olsen is here to see you. Should I send him in?''

Lena was surprised. James and her still had a working relationship, but that was it. Not for his lack of trying, of course. Since the break up, if you can even call it that, James has been trying to get her back. He's been subtle, trying to get in her good grace, being extra polite and flirting with her. But she has remained strictly professional.

''uh yeah, sure.'' She said. ''and when Miss Danvers get here, just let her in.''

''Of course ma'am.''

'' Lena, hey '' James said, entering her office.

''James. What can I do for you?'' Lena asked.

''Well, I was wondering if we could talk.'' He replied.

''Well, I'll be at CatCo tomorrow. We-'' She began, but he interrupted.

''This isn't about CatCo.''

''Oh, ok. What is it then?'' She asked, leaning back in her chair.

''Would you like to go to dinner with me?'' He asked with a smile.

''James.'' She sighed.

''Lena, we had a good thing, you and I. Please, just let me take you out to dinner.'' He pleaded.

''James I'm sorry, but I can't do that.'' Lena shook her head.

''C'mon Lena! You know I'm really sorry for what happened.'' He said.

''I know. And I forgave you.'' She said with a nod.

''So why not?'' He pushed.

''Because I don't feel the same for you anymore, James.'' She explained. ''You're a good man and one day you're gonna make a woman very lucky... but that won't be me... but I wish you all the happiness.''

''Lena, did you-'' Kara said, entering Lena's office looking down at her phone, and when she looked up she stopped. '' James, Hi ''

''Kara.'' James said.

''uh am I interrupting something? I can leave and-'' Kara started, but Lena stopped her.

''No. It's fine, Kara.'' Lena smiled sweetly at Kara.

''Oh ok.'' Kara said, smiling at Lena.

James wanted Lena to give him a second chance, but remembering these last couple of months and observing her now, he realized that would not happen. She had moved on, and she was happy. That's all that he ever wanted for her, or any of his friends actually.

''I should go. Thanks for you time Lena.'' He said and made his way to the door. Just before leaving, he hesitated and looked back a Lena, sitting on the couch beside Kara.''and just so you know, I wish you the same.'' He left with a soft smile on his face.

''What was that about?'' Kara asked curiously.

''Nothing'' Lena shrugged. ''So, what do we have here?'' Lena asked, looking through the take-out boxes.

''I thought maybe we should change a bit.'' Kara said opening a box.

''Spaghetti?!!'' Lena shook her head. ''Very different Kara, nicely done.'' She mocked.

''Thank you.'' Kara smiled and chuckled.

Lena and Kara talked for a long time and only stopped because Alex called Kara, saying she was needed at the DEO urgently. They said their goodbyes with warm hugs and a promise of meeting soon.

Kara and Lena enjoyed each others company immensely. Lately, Kara noticed that Lena made her braver, gave her strength, and most importantly, accepted her for who she is. And for Lena wasn't so different, Kara gave her inspiration, she was like a breath of fresh air, and despite Lena's flaws, Kara always reminded her that she was perfect just the way she is.