Prolouge

a/n every time Peter says "Uncle Nick" the c in "Nick" sounds like a w and if Peter is saying something c and r sound like w. I would type it like that but I have Grammarly installed on my Chromebook and it doesn't like me "misspelling" stuff. But somehow I can get away with "Otay".

Mary and Richard Parker were very esteemed S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. They were both geneticists and field agents. They made a name for themselves in S.H.I.E.L.D. by modifying specific species of an animal so that their DNA could be merged with a human's DNA. If the specimen's DNA accepted the animal they would be granted the charismatics of that animal and a few abilities due to the animal's modified DNA. That wasn't all they did though. In their 20 years of service, they had taken down 2,000 HYDRA bases, arrested 200 terrorists, 4 million HYDRA agents, 2,500 corrupt politicians, and successfully interrogated everyone they arrested. They were pretty badass. But that is only the tip of the iceberg.

After 15 years of service, the Parkers had a child. His name was Peter Benjamin Parker. They loved him so much that they decided to leave the fieldwork to other agents to be with their son and focus more on their work as geneticists. Now and then their expertise would be needed on a mission but it was very rare.

Four years after Peter was born, the Parkers noticed their child's liking to spiders and insects. One day they decided to bring Peter to a facility where some of their projects were stored. They had failed to notice that one of the containers was slightly open. That container stored the wolf spider/black widow experiment. The experiment escaped and made its way around the facility. Just as the three Parkers were leaving the enhanced spider bit Peter on the back of his neck.

For two days the young Parker was alternating from throwing up to sleeping. After those horrible two days, his parents called S.H.I.E.L.D. to figure out what was wrong with him. 30 minutes later 3 S.H.I.E.L.D. agents showed up to transport the three Parkers to a S.H.I.E.L.D. base in Manhattan. The agents took them to the medical floor of the base to get Peter checked out.

The doctors took his blood, which was very hard to do in a 4-year-old. After 10 minutes they had 5 vials of blood that they took to be tested. For the next 2 hours, doctors ran other tests on Peter finding nothing. Eventually, the blood tests came back. Everyone was shocked. "Peter's DNA is mutating. It's intertwining with the DNA of one of your experiments," one of the doctors said to the Parkers. They were devastated. They did this to their son. Once the 2 Parkers calmed down the doctor that told them what was happening to their son said, "We will need to monitor him for the rest of his life which means tests every week or so and you will need to move into a S.H.I.E.L.D. base." Shocked the couple nodded and walked over to their son and apologized profusely.

Seconds later the director of S.H.I.E.L.D., Nick Fury walked in. Despite most people's views of him, he had a soft side. He had become close with Peter and he even allowed Peter to call him "Uncle Nick". Peter was the only being in the universe (this includes you goose) who got the privilege of calling him by his first name. "Hey buddy how are you feeling?" asked Fury. (hey only Peter gets to call him Nick ;) "I feel weird," said Peter. "I'm sorry buddy, do you want to watch Star Wars?" said Fury. "Yes, yes, yes!!!!" said Peter. "Okay buddy," Fury said ruffling Peter's fluffy brunette curls.

2 hours later Peter and Fury were asleep. No one dared to take a picture. An hour later Fury woke up smiling which was a very rare sight. The next day Peter woke up and he was feeling better. He decided to explore the base. Seconds later a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent found him outside of his room. The agent scared Peter which resulted in Peter jumping and hitting his head on the ceiling and then he stuck to the ceiling.

Some of the agents heard a shriek and ran towards the high-pitched sound shocked at what they found. A 4-year-old sticking to the ceiling. They all tried to coax him down which didn't work it just scared him until the one and only Nick Fury walked in.

"Uncle Nick?" "Hey buddy can you come down?" said Fury with such a soothing voice that everyone in the room was surprised. Seconds later Peter was being held by Fury and he was taken back to his room. "Hey buddy let's no do that again," said Fury. Peter nodded. "Do you want to watch some more Star Wars?" "Yeah!" Peter exclaimed. Yet again Peter fell asleep.