The Ceremony

A/N so I know I am skipping part of the story but I really needed to write this chapter so I'm skipping a lot.

Over the next week and a half Peter had been at the base training or in his lab working. He also somehow learned another language called Esperanto. He hung out with Ned a few times and built LEGOs. He had a pretty good time.

Now it was a the first Saturday in June and his Мама Паук was coming back to the base and for some reason his Uncle Nick was taking him to the Triskelion to attend some S.H.I.E.L.D. Gala. He was told to wear something casual but formal so he decided to wear a brown jacket with a black shirt and blue jeans.

 He was told to wear something casual but formal so he decided to wear a brown jacket with a black shirt and blue jeans

Once he was ready he went to go find his Aunt Maria. 10 minutes later he found her in the Mission Departure area. "Hey Aunt Maria, is Uncle Nick here yet?" he asked. "Not yet he will be within the hour though," she said with a smile on her face knowing what would happen that day. "Oh okay thanks I'm just gonna be in my room then," he responded. "Okay I'll come get you when he is about to be here," she said. "Thanks Aunt Maria!" He said while turning around to go back to his room.

He decided to sit in his hammock and read a book. 30 minutes later his Aunt walked in. "Hey Peter Fury is about to land," she said with a slight grin on his face. Peter jumped out of his hammock and put his book on his nightstand. "Let's go!" he said whilst walking out of the room.

It took them a few minutes but they made it to Fury's private hangar. As if on cue a quinjet glided into the hanger. Seconds later a man with an eyepatch and a trench coat stepped out of the flying vehicle. "Hey Pete ready to go to the Triskelion?" Fury asked. "Yeah let's go!" Peter said with excitement. With a nod, all three people got onto the quinjet that was heading to Washington D.C.

About 30 minutes later the quinjet landed in one of the many hangars in the Triskelion. They ride should've taken a few hours but due to being in one of fastest vehicles on Earth it didn't take that long. They exited the Jet and went to the giant room that would hold the Ceremony and Gala. They found their reserved seats and sat down.

Half an hour later Coulson sat down at the table. "Hey Pete!" he said very enthusiastically knowing what was about to happen. "Hey Uncle Phil," he replied taking note of how enthusiastic his Uncle was. Minutes later the super spy duo showed up. "Hey Pete!" Clint said. " Hey мой ребенок паук!" Natasha said. "мама паук! Uncle Clint!" the teenager exclaimed. He ran up to hug the two. Clint just ruffled his hair in response while Natasha hugged him back.

They sat down and Peter started telling Natasha about the language he learned. " So while you were gone I learned this language, Esperanto, because I wanted to evenness though I'll never use it. It's basically a language that this man created so that if everyone learned it we could understand each other but still have our native languages. It's basically English but more simple," he said rambling. "That's great Peter can I learn it?" his мама паук asked. " Of course I'll teach it to you if you want!" He replied." Okay Pete," Natasha said ruffling his hair.