Spending Time With The Scientists

The next morning Peter woke up to his Aunt Maria shaking him. He was groggy for a few seconds until she said, "You get to go see Fitz and Jemma." He clearly perked up after that. He jumped out of bed with excitement. "Calm down buddy get dressed and we'll walk down to their lab," said Hill. Peter still buzzing with excitement got dressed and walked out of his room to see his Aunt standing there. "Ready to go bud?" she asked. Peter just looked at her with a mischievous grin and ran through the base in the direction of the S.T.E.M. wing.

"Peter wait up!" she yelled. She then noticed how fast he was running. He was running faster than Usain Bolt. She decided to call Fury. "Hey, Fury we have a problem." "Care to elaborate?" "Peter ran away from me so he could get to the S.T.E.M. wing and he looked like he was going faster than Usain Bolt and maybe even Cap." "Damn okay, I'll get Fiz and Simmons to put him on a treadmill." "Okay, see you later Fury."

5 minutes later Hill arrived at the S.T.E.M. wing just to see Peter doing some sciency stuff. "Hey, Peter. Let's not run off like that again. Okay?" Hill said. "Otay Aunt Maria." "Thanks, Buddy. What are you working on?" she asked. "I'm making a real-life lightsaber!" he answered. "That's great Buddy. I have to go now so you're gonna spend the day with Fitz and Jemma. Okay?" "Otay." "See you in a few hours bud." she started smiling as she walked out of the door.

"Hey, Ms. Jemma?" "Yes, Peter?" "I'm finished with my lightsaber. Do you like it?" he said while handing it to Jemma. "Wow, Peter this is amazing. How does it work?" "Just push that button and hold it out in front of you," he said pointing to a button. She held out the lightsaber and pushed the button. A steady stream of light appeared. "Peter this is amazing you are so smart. Can I borrow this for a little bit?" "Sure."

"Hey, Fitz comes here I need to show you something." "What is is Jemma?" he said while walking over to him. "Peter just made this in 20 minutes and it actually works," she said while activating the device. "That's amazing." "Should I go ahead and do the IQ test?" she asked. "Go ahead I'm curious to see how smart he is." "Okay," Jemma said while walking back towards Peter.

"Hey Peter can we do a test to see how smart you are?" Jemma asked. "Sure!" he responded. "Okay here you go bud take your time," she said handing him a packet of paper and a pencil. "Otay!" 20 minutes later Peter finished the IQ test. "Ms. Jemma, I'm done," Peter said. "Really that was fast. Can I see it?" she asked. Peter handed her the packet and she put his answers into a computer which would determine his IQ and predict the IQ he would have by the time he was 15, 30, and 50. 

10 minutes later the computer-processed his answers and determined his IQ. Once Simmons saw this she called Fitz over. "Hey, Fitz come here." "Coming," he said. Once he got to the computer Simmons was at his eyes went wide. "Jemma this is amazing!" he shouted. "Yeah this kid is a genius most people don't even reach this IQ in their lifetime," she said. "He's only 5 and he has an IQ of 215. The average IQ in the US is 98 for an adult. The kid is gonna go places," Fitz responded. "Hell yeah, he is."

Peter walked up to the two scientists who were still gawking over his IQ. "I'm hungry," he said blatantly. "Okay, what do you want to eat?" Simmons asked. "Can I have pizza please?" "Of course buddy," she said with a smile. She walked back over to Fitz. "He's hungry do you think that we could test his metabolism?" she asked. "Do it. How much food do you think we will need?" he responded. "A lot. They already determined that he has a faster metabolism than Captain America." "Okay well Cap can do 8000 calories a day so I guess we should go to at least 16,000." "That will work whats the equivalent to 16,000 calories in pizza?" she asked. "I have no idea but we do know that Cap can eat 20 of those S.H.I.E.L.D. pizzas so I guess order 40 for him to be safe and I'm hungry too so order 5 more," Fitz said. "Okay."

30 minutes later 45 cheese pizzas are at the door of their lab. "Hey Fitz the pizza is here come help me," Simmons shouted. "Coming!" he said in his Scottish accent. Seconds later Fitz was helping Simmons with the pizzas when they called Peter over. "Hey Pete foods here." "Yayyyy pizza!" he responded while running (yes with his heightened speed) over to the table that was now filled with pizza. "Okay Peter I'm going to need you to eat as much pizza as you can until you get full." "Otay!" 

15 minutes later all 40 pizzas were gone with the last one completely filling the child. "Okay that was impressive," said Fitz who was utterly shocked. "Okay well I'm gonna eat my pizza now. Want some Jemma?" he asked. "Sure," she responded while going back to some biochem.

10 minutes later the bioengineering duo looked over to see a sleeping 5-year-old on their couch. Both of them smiled and went back to their work not realizing that they had made the silent vow to protect the arachnid. Doing this they joined the 3 who would kill for they boy.

A/N - sorry for how long this chapter took I was at the beach also I needed to finish this chapter so just imagine that they finished all of the tests they need to do on Peter. I will put the information for it but I just don't want to write it.