Decisions

Meanwhile, Fury was sitting in his office pondering what to do with Peter. 'What am I going to do? HYDRA killed all of his relatives to get to him. He has nowhere to go and he can't stay here. But maybe he can.' 

Seconds after finishing his thoughts still not having an answer to his problem, Coulson walked into his office followed by Hill. "Hey Fury whatcha doing?" Hill asked. "Trying to figure out what to do with Peter," he responded. "What do you mean?" asked a curious Coulson. "HYDRA killed all of his relatives to get to him which means he has nowhere to go. Also, I don't want to send him into the system because no one would be able to provide to him because of his enhancements," Fury said with a racing heartbeat.

The two were shocked at his outburst and realizing how much Fury cared for the boy even if he didn't want to show it. Hill and Coulson looked at each other knowing what the other was thinking. With a nod, Hill spoke up. "You could adopt him," she said noticing the shock on Fury's face. Everyone was silent.

After 5 minutes of silence Fury spoke up. "How?" The one-word question sparked an hour-long conversation. after their hour-long discussion they came up with a plan. If Peter was to agree to Fury adopting him they would create the cover story of him now living with his Aunt May and Uncle Ben. Despite them being dead they would get 2 agents to go undercover as the deceased Parkers using Photostatic veils. They would also create fake documents that covered up the adoption. All they had to do was ask Peter.

20 minutes later they enter Fitz and Simmon's lab just to see a giggling Peter hanging from the ceiling. "Hey, Peter. Can you come down your Uncle Nick wants to ask you something," asked Agent Hill. Peter jumps down asking what Fury wanted to ask him about. "I was wondering if I could adopt you or be your legal guardian?" he asked. "Really Uncle Nick?" "Of course buddy and you could still call me Uncle Nick," he responded. "Thank you, Uncle Nick!" "Your welcome Buddy. Do you want to go watch Star Wars while I do the paperwork?" he asked. "Yes, yes, yes, yes!" Peter responded. "Okay go ahead and run to your room I'll be there in a few minutes." "Otay Uncle Nick!" Peter says while running to his room.

Fury turned around while quickly going back to his very intimidating nonchalant attitude. "What did you find out?" he asked the scientists. Simmons spoke up. "So far he needs 16,000 calories a day and currently has an IQ of 215 and by the time he is 15, it should be around 250, 275 when he is 25, and 300 by the time he is 50." "Okay, what else?" Fury asks. "He can run at 52mph and on a scale from 1-20, 1 being regular human senses and 20 being the maximum, he is at about a 14 while Cap is at a 7. Also, Peter's normal would be a sensory overload for Cap while Peter's sensory overload could be anywhere from a 15-20 on the scale." "Is there anything you can do to help him with that?" Fury asked. "We could make special earbuds and glasses," said the engineer/scientist. "That would work. Anything else I need to know about?" asked Fury. "We are still analyzing some things but I'll e-mail you the results once they come in," Simmons said. "Thank you," Fury said before heading to Peter's room.

10 minutes later Fury arrives outside of Peter's room. He cracked open the door to see a pitch-black room. "Peter?" he asked cautiously. Seconds later he sees a thin blue light coming from the ceiling. The light illuminates an upside down Peter who somehow found a hooded robe. "May the force be with you," Peter said flipping onto the ground. He threw a purple lightsaber to Fury who just started laughing. He walked in and picked up the lightsaber. They began to battle. He noticed that Peter had some crazy flexibility and perfect balance. He didn't question it. 

During Fury's split second of distraction Peter managed to hit him with his light saber. Fury dramatically fell onto the floor. Peter jumped onto the ceiling and crawled to the lightswitch. They both started laughing which didn't stop for a good minute and a half. Finally Fury spoke up. "Hey Pete it's time to go to bed it's getting late and you have to go back to school tomorrow." (Just go with it it's midnight and I don't give a crap about timelines) "Otay Uncle Nick," Peter responds. Fury picked up the small boy and put him into bed. He covered the boy up and said goodnight. He noticed that Peter was gonna say something but he knew exactly what. He reached for the high-tech remote and turned the TV on revealing a Star Wars movie. "Night Bud." "Night Mace Windu!" Fury chuckled as he turned off the lights and closed the door. He left for his office with a slight smile on his face.