Becoming an Agent Part 4

Peter finally got off at his stop and found the clean-up crew. He pointed to the 3 unconscious men and left to go find his aunt. After a minute or so of searching, he spotted a black SUV. He approached it and made sure it was his aunt. Once he did that he hopped into the passenger seat of the vehicle.

"Thanks for getting me Aunt Maria!" he said enthusiastically. "You're welcome," she responded with a smile. "You hungry?" she asked. "Yeah," he responded. She pulled out one of Peter's special protein bars and gave it to him. "Thanks!" she just smiled at him.  Peter started eating his bar and listening to the music his aunt put on.

10 minutes later they arrived at the base. The two got out of the SUV and walked in. "Hey Pete I have a meeting in a few minutes," she said out of the blue. "Ok um I'll be in my room or the gym." "Okay, Pete I'll be there in a bit." Peter just smiled and walked off. While his Aunt was in a meeting he decided to take a short nap knowing that he was exhausted.

He changed into sweatpants and a t-shirt and laid down in his new hammock-bed. He learned a little while ago that he enjoyed being up high and in corners so they installed a hammock in his room as well as some monkey bars. Of course, he still has a bed but he likes his hammock.

It took him less than a minute to fall asleep. 2 hours later Maria cracks the door open to see a sleeping Peter. She smiles and walks in. She approaches Peter and decides to take a picture, but she noticed he was purring in the process. She chuckled and switched it to a video to capture the vibrations.

S.H.I.E.L.D. is the family business

Aunt Maria:

So Peter came into his room once we got to the base because I had a meeting. I just checked on him and found this. (video)

Мама Паук:

Awwwwwwwww

Uncle Clint:

Did the famous ex-Russian assassin just text "Awwwwwwwww"?

Мама Паук:

Yes she did say anything about it and I will slit your throat

Uncle Clint:

Yes ma'am!

Мама Паук:

Lol

Uncle Phil:

I wish I got to see him more and Clint you better shut your mouth

Uncle Clint:

Same Phil and trust me it's staying shut I'm scared of her

Мама Паук:

As you should!

Aunt Maria:

Gotta go our little spider is waking up

Everyone but Fury:

Ok bye

Everyone has left the chat

"Hey Pete, have a good nap?" He mumbled a response. "I'll take that as a yes want to go get some food?" "Sure," he responded. He groggily got out of his hammock and fixed his hair. "Ready to go?" she asked. "Yeah," he said. "Ok, let's go."

They exited his room and walked towards the cafeteria. "When you get your food can you get me some spaghetti with marinara?" she asked when they entered the cafeteria. "Sure," Peter responded. They headed off in separate directions. Peter went to go get food. And Agent Hill went to find a table so she could talk to Fury. (look up Maria Hill's favorite food)