Becoming an Agent Part 3

Peter hated it when his Мама Паук had to go on a mission. But he knew that he shouldn't complain because she isn't obligated to be with him, she chose to. Peter began walking to the small lab that Fury gave him. He wanted to experiment with his new ability.

After about 10 minutes of walking, he made it to the STEM wing and opened the door after scanning his ID card. There were a few people that he didn't know but the ones he did know greeted him. "Hey, Peter" was all they said. He smiled at them and went to his lab. 

Once he was in there he locked the door and shot a web at a table. He removed the webs and put them under a microscope. He was amazed at the substance. It had amazing textile strength but after 2 hours of being shot, they would disintegrate. He was also able to create a replica of it. He used the replica to make better "webs". 

After 3 hours, he manipulated the substance to become a taser, grenades, and one that could make temporary structures. He then made "web-shooters" that could shoot his organic webs farther and stronger than when they just coming straight out of his wrist. He then spent the next 2 hours trying to figure out how to make his organic webs like the artificial ones. He discovered that if he modified his web-shooters to change his organic webbing into taser webs or web grenades with only the touch of a button. 

He then tested them for half an hour but then decided he needed a larger area to test them. He then requested to reserve Training Room 15 which had all of the parkour and gymnastics equipment so he could test them out and not disturb anybody. After 15 minutes of creating a dissolvent, his request was approved so he walked down to the Training Room. 

15 minutes later he made it to the training room and started further testing on his webs. He then found out that he could swing from them. The next 30 minutes were strictly him swinging. Once he got tired of that he went and found the robot used for practicing with tasers. He tapped on his web-shooters 3 times each which converted his organic webs to taser

He set the robot up and started shooting. According to the data from the robot, the webs could short circuit most pieces of technology and knock out almost any opponent. He smiled at the creation and left the gym but not before cleaning up his mess. He then decided to go back to his room. He arrived back in his room and then got changed. He then climbed up into his bed, put on the Mandalorian, and fell asleep. 

The next morning he got ready for school and took the subway to get there. He got off the subway and then walked a few blocks to his school entrance where he would meet up with Ned. He looked around trying to find his friend, but he heard a kid getting bullied behind the school. Then he heard Ned's quivering voice, "Please stop I'll do your homework please just stop." Peter ran.

Within seconds he was in the alley behind the school. He saw the famous school bully Eugene "Flash" Thompson. He approached the bully. "I don't like people who hurt my friends, " he said in a menacing tone. "Why would you want to be friends with Fatso over here? He's just a nerd," Flash responded while trying to punch Peter. That was enough for a switch to be flipped inside of him. Peter caught the punch, twisted his arm, and then pulled the arm behind Flash's back. The bully whimpered in pain. "Don't. Mess. With. My. Friends," he said and then let go. Flash got up but then stumbled into a jogging pace trying to get into the school before anyone saw it. To late.

There was a crowd of kids now standing at the entrance of the alleyway who videoed the entire thing. He rolled his eyes and then went to help his friend up. "You okay Ned?" he asked while offering his hand. Ned took it and allowed Peter to pull him up. "Yeah I'm good but how did you do that?" Peter smirked and said, "Classified" And with that, they went to class. (imagine iron man 2 happy v. Natasha)

It was now lunchtime and that's when Peter decided to take out his phone and check Snapchat. "Holy shitake mushrooms!" he exclaimed. "What?" Ned asked. Peter handed over his phone and showed Ned the video. "Holy crap you're famous!" "Yeah for intimidating the school bully!" "And? You probably just saved everyone from getting bullied you're a hero!" "Whatever you say, Ned," Peter said while a small grin was put on his face. He had an idea.