Becoming an Agent Part 2

After a 20 minutes drive, they arrive back at the base. This is when Natasha first noticed that Peter was asleep. She smiled and got out of the car. She opened his door and started ruffling his hair which made him release a small purr. She smiled at his little quirk. After many failed attempts she just picked him up. She then realized how light he is. She knew it was probably his lack of bones and fast metabolism. She made a note to make him eat later.

She carried him to his room and laid him down. She tucked him in and laid beside him and started running her fingers through his curls. He started purring and simultaneously curling into a ball. She smiled brightly. They stayed like that for a while until Peter began to stir. He kept purring and just looked up at Natasha. "Good morning ребенок паук," she said. "Wait is it morning?" he asked. "No, it's only 6 but you need to eat," she said calmly. "Okay Мама Паук, he said while jumping out of bed. 

They walked down to the cafeteria and got a giant plate of Pirozhki to share. They both dug in. "I forgot how good this is," he said while savoring a pastry. She just grinned. He shoveled more pastry in his mouth once he noticed that his Мама Паук was finished eating. "You seem to enjoy those. what if I told you that I could make them but 100x better?" she asked already knowing the answer. "You would need a lot of them," he answered with a smirk on his face. "Okay well in a few weeks I will have a break from missions for an important event and I will make them then." "Thank you Мама Паук!" he said while leaping over the table to hug her. She just ruffled his hair in response. 

Once Peter was done eating they walked out of the cafeteria and started talking about a mission that Natasha had to leave for the next day. "So you know I have to leave for a mission tomorrow right?" she asked. She received a nod back. "I'll be back in like two weeks but you still need to train. Got it?" "Got it!" he responded with a smile.

It was now 6:45 so they decided to go to the gym for an hour or so. He was flipping around on the bars when he discovered a new ability. Organic webbing. Something in the back of his mind was telling him to push the center of his palm with his middle and index fingers. When he did a thin white string of some type of substance came out of his wrists. "What the heck!" he yelled which alerted Natasha. "What's wrong ребенок паук?" she questioned with a worried tone. He stared at her and shot out another web. "So I guess you gained another ability?" "Yeah," he said. "Do you want to go tell your uncle?" she asked. "Sure."

They left and went to a secure communication room due to Fury not being on the base. (Imagine MTAC from NCIS but nicer and more high-tech) It took awhile to get a connection but once they did Peter showed his uncle his new ability. "That's amazing Peter!" he said. "Where are you right now" Peter asked. "In Europe I'll be there in a few weeks but I have to go to the Triskellion for an event." "The same one Мама Паук is going to?" "Actually yes it is. Know what I think you should come too," Fury said with a slight smile. "Really?" "of course Peter you need to see more than one S.H.I.E.L.D. base if you're gonna be an Agent one day." "Thanks Uncle Nick I can't wait," "Okay well I gotta go bud see you I a few weeks." "Okay see you then!" And with that the connection cut out.

They exited the SCR and went to Peter's room due to it being around 8:30. Despite having slept earlier Peter was tired. They decided to watch some Harry Potter but once Peter fell asleep Natasha left to go get some sleep. 

The next morning (Sunday) Natasha woke up early to say goodbye to her ребенок паук. She walked into his room and woke him up. "Доброе утро ребенок паук," she said. ""Доброе утро Мама Паук," he said in a sleepy voice. "Ты собираешься уйти?" he asked. "да ребенок паук," she answered. "Могу я прийти посмотреть, как ты уходишь?" "Конечно ребенок паук," she said. "Спасибо, Mама паук!" he said while jumping out of the bed. "Пожалуйста," she said with a smile.

Once Peter was ready they walked down to the departure zone. It was bussling with Agents who were bein breifed or debreifed, weapons, and different modes of transportation. In the center of the room there was quinjet and a group of around 15 people. They walked up to the group and started the breifing. Peter tuned it out but was brought back into reality when he felt a squeeze on his arm he looked up and saw his Мама Паук.

"Пора мне отправиться на миссию. Увидимся примерно через две недели. я люблю тебя моя ребенок паук," she said. "Я тоже тебя люблю, мама паук," he said while giving her a hug. She planted a kiss on his head and released herself from the hug. She was gonna miss her ребенок паук but the next time they see each other he will be a full fledged S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent. (It's time for me to go on the mission. I'll see you in around two weeks. I love you my baby spider, i love you too mama spider)

A/N Sorry I know this is short but I have like none of the next few chapters planned out due to me fantisizing the part where he meets the Avengers and where Spider-Man comes into the mix so please forgive me.