42: 𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 ✦

I wake up to the sound of purring. Wait. Purring?

I sit up very confused and worried. Turning around once I've sat up, my eyes land on a tiny black kitten. 

"Oh my gosh! Y-you're the cutest th-thing in the world," I exclaim, reaching down to pick the little baby up. 

Cradling her to my chest while petting her soft fur, I glance around the room trying to figure out where she came from. 

Where's Alek? ...And I fell asleep naked so why do I have a shirt on?

I slide off the bed, wincing a little as I do, the kitten still in my arms. It lets out soft purrs, pushing its head onto my neck. I go to the closet, sitting it down for a second while I slip on some underwear. 

Hearing the bedroom door creak open, I scoop the kitten back up and rush out of the closet. 

"I see you're awake," I hear Alek's voice say.

I turn to see him sitting on my couch, motioning me over with two fingers. I walk over to him, standing in between his legs like I normally do. 

"Do you like your kitten?" He asks, my eyes widening at his words. 

"M-my kitten?" I question, tilting my head a little. 

He nods his head, smiling at me. "Yes, baby. A kitten for my kitten," he informs, pulling me to sit in his lap. I look down at it, smiling when it looks back at me. "What are you gonna name her?"

"Do you l-like Apollo?" 

"Of course, baby. Why don't you sit her down so she can explore," he proposes.

I do as he said, laughing at her as she quickly dives under the couch. "What t-time is it, d-daddy?"

His hands go to my waist, rubbing my stomach a little, over my shirt. "It's almost 6:30. Are you sore, love?" He asks, a tiny smirk on his lips. 

"J-just a little b-bit," I reply, giving him a soft kiss. 

"Mhm, we'll take a warm shower later," he tells. "What do you want to do now?"

I sit there for a minute, thinking. "I want t-to color but you h-have to color too," I softy demand.

He stares at me, a blank look on his face. It quickly turns to a small grin and he nods his head.

"Yay! Wh-which coloring book do y-you want? I have a-a Disney princess one, cute a-animals, a fairy one, and a t-ton more!"

His grin turns into a huge smile as he watches me stutter out my words. "I'll take the fairy one, pretty girl," he answers, sliding me off his lap.

I sprint over to where I keep my coloring books on the side of the couch, picking up the huge pile and laying them in front of Alek, on the ground.

I plop down on the floor, patting the spot next to me for him to sit. He sits where I patted, turning my face to him and giving me another soft kiss.

"You're so adorable, little girl. Aren't you?" He says once we've pulled away.

A light blush spreads across my cheeks from his words. "S-so are y-you, daddy," I shyly respond.

I think he'll always make me feel shy.