Chapter 6 Marquinous and The Stranger

Marquinous entered his house.

After switching on the lights, he is about to sit down but is astonished.

Marquinous inquired, "You!!!! You!!!!!

What are you doing here? You are not supposed to come here. I guess I have finished all your work, which you instructed me to do. As per my knowledge, you have not assigned me any work. In fact, it is my assumption that this time you have done your work all by yourself. By the way, why did you do it this time all on your own? As far as I know, you always assign someone to do your work. And why have you sent that girl to me and instructed her to help me? I don't need any help. And you haven't given any gifts to anyone, not even me, since the time I joined you and am assisting you, but why all of a sudden have you given her a gift? And what is the matter with the injured birds? Why are they in my house? And how is she able to reach here? Where nobody can come."

The Stranger replied, "I wanted to see you; that's why I have come. And by the way, I don't think I have to seek your permission before coming here. I can go anywhere, anytime, as per my wish. So, it is not a big deal for me to come here. I don't think that this time you are capable enough to do the work; that's why I have done my own work. I will not follow your command, or rather, I will not ask your permission before doing anything, and I am not bound to explain anything to you. I can do anything I want. Your job is only to follow my instructions and nothing else. And how did you get the audacity to question me? It is my will and my choice to whom I will offer a gift and whom I will not. I think she needs to come here; that's why she came. And by the way, for your knowledge, I must tell you that I haven't expressly said that she has to help you. I have sent her here in order to help someone who is in urgent need; it could be anyone. And regarding the birds, you didn't have to know much. Just remember to bring them back to you before midnight on the 31st. And if you fail to do so, you will be seriously punished."

Marquinous said, "Sorry, I didn't mean to insult you or hurt you. I sincerely apologise for my audacity. Please forgive me. I promise I will not repeat this thing again. And Don't worry, I will bring them back on time. By the way, with your permission, may I ask you something"?

The Stranger said, "Yes! You can. Go ahead".

Marquinous said, "I am in a dilema. Whether that girl really can see me or not If she can, then how? And why? And can others also see me now, and if not, why? And previously, why am I not recognised by anyone where I have visited in the last few years? How long can she see me?" And last but not least, what is my job this time, and why haven't you assigned me any jobs? And what am I supposed to do now".

The Stranger replied, "You have so many questions in your mind. Just relax........ And Have some patience; you will get all your answers slowly".