CHAPTER 14- SOULMATE ❤️ SOUL-MATE

The new year has begun, and with the passing of days, Swandrian's hands have recovered, so she decided to meet Marquinous and Sterly. And she also decided to make food for them.

She stepped outside her house in order to go there in the 'Clandestine House, but shockingly, she didn't find any way to go into the woods. The roads she knew were gone. It was a complete dead end.

Swandrian said to herself, "What is going on? Where have the roads gone? I am sure this is the way to go into the woods. I have gone there so many times that I can't be wrong. Let's try again."

She tried several times for several days now to go into the woods, but she failed every time. So, she finally decided to go to Kafiro Village, run errands, meet Joe, and come back here again after work as usual.

So, she went to the village and completed all her work, and after that, she went to meet Joe.

Swandrian greed Joe: "Hello!!!!!

How are you?"

Joe replied, "I am fine. How are you? Is your hand okay now?"

Swandrian replied, "Yes!!!!

I am absolutely fine now.

I have a question regarding the incident that I have told you before."

Joe replied, "Tell me what you want to know."

Swandrian said, "Do you trust me? Do you really believe me? Do you really believe that what I have said to you is true? Do you believe that the dense forest really exists? Do you really believe that house in the forest that I am talking about really exists? Do you really see the injured birds that I have brought to you for treatment? Tell me truly and honestly. I want a true answer from you, as everyone thinks that I have gone insane and am halusinating and telling lies. Do you think the same way as they do? If so, then also tell me. I am ready to hear the truth."

Joe replied, "Swandrian...

It's not that I don't trust or believe you, but...

But.........

The truth is, that day I didn't treat any injured birds, as when I saw your jacket, I found nothing there, and I didn't find a strain of blood either. I didn't see any birds that you claimed you brought that day. And also, I have never heard about the 'Clandestine House' or about the woods either. I am sorry, Swandrian, but this is the truth."

After hearing this, she ran in disbelief towards the way into the woods, but she was disappointed again as she didn't find the way again. After that, she went back to her home and decided to go to 'Jagiri village' to meet her parents in the cemetery, and she also decided to pay a visit to the 'Clandestine House, which she used to visit every time she went to meet her parents on every occasion of the year and whenever she felt lonely and sought their help and guidance. Where she used to exchange letters with her best friend comes her love interest, 'Timo'. And where she used to play with 'Timo' along with her brother 'Rino'.

So, the next day she went to 'Jagiri Village, went to the cemetery, met with her parents, and shared everything with them. After that, she went to her 'Clandestine House, but she was shocked that 'Clandestine House' doesn't exist anymore.

Swandrian said to herself, "How is that possible? I last came here in the morning of New Year's Eve, and now it's not there, when there is no incident of any storm or any fire breaking out in the forest. And also, I haven't heard that someone has destroyed it or demolished it, as this place was far from anyone's reach. If even something like that happens, I know they would have informed me, as they all know me and love me, but when they said nothing about that, that means everything was ok until now. So, what happened to our 'Clandestine House', which we used to cherish a lot? I can't understand what is going on. Why everything is disappearing. Why can't I be able to reach the people and places that I cherish the most?"