Chapter -8 Un expected encounter

Swandrian went to the place where her parents were buried in "Jigari" village. Which is 140 km away from Kafiro village, where she currently stays. "Jigari" village is the place where her parents used to live in order to work. And "kafiro" village is the place where her grandparents used to stay after her parents deaths; she shifted here along with her sisters. Her parents died in Jigari," and in order to hide the truth, their grave is made here. Diana and Darna both know that their parents are no more as they died in an accident, but they don't know that they died on the same day as their birthday.

Every year on Christmas Day, Swandrian used to come here alone. In the eyes of her grandparents, she runs errands even on Christmas day, but in reality, she doesn't work on Christmas day. She doesn't want her grandparents to know that she comes here. If they get to know, they will be very upset.

She always used to come here and offer some food to her parents. And used to sit all day in front of their grave. And try to recollect the memories that she remembers. Although the memories are hazy, they are still She was very young when her parents died.

Today also, Swandrian came and is sitting in front of her parents grave. And is lamenting. She has also offered all the food that she has cooked for Diana and Darna.

Swandrian said, "Mom, Dad. I miss you both a lot. Why have you both left us so early? You know grandpa and grandma's health is declining day by day. Not a single day has passed since both of your deaths that grandpa and grandma have not cried thinking about you. They never cried in front of us, but I have seen them crying in their room. Mom, Dad, you know that today Diana and Darna turned 17. And today marks 17 years that you both are not with us. This is not fear. How could you do this to us? You both gave us happiness and sadness at the same time. Every year, when Christmas comes, I have mixed feelings. I could not understand what to do and what not to do. I wanted to celebrate their birthdays wholeheartedly, but I can't. Their birthday always makes me remember the accident and how you both sacrificed your lives in order to save mine, and on top of that, I miss you both."

She is just talking and complaining to her parents, and suddenly somebody comes and stands just behind her. She could feel that, and so she turned around and found that it was Marquinus.

Swandrian said, "You! You!!!!!! What are you doing here, Marquinous? And how did you find me? Are you following me?"

Marquinous replied, "Haha!!!! Hahaa!!!! So funny

Why do you always give yourself so much importance?

I have no interest in following you. I have a job here. I am just passing by, and I just saw you here. What are you doing here?"

Swandrian said, "You don't have to know why I am here. Just leave me alone and go".

Marquinus said, "I will not go. I have certain work here."

Swandrian asked, "What work do you have in the grave yard? Did you have someone's grave here?"

Marquinus replied, "Just like I don't have to know why you are here, you also don't have to know why I am here. Just you do your work, and I will mine. And I guess you haven't forgotten about our conditions about keeping the birds with you for a week in order to aid them".

Swandrian said, "No, no, I haven't forgotten about anything."

Marquinus replied, Well, then be ready. After I finish my work, you will go along with me".

Swandrian said, No, I will not go with you. I can go alone".

Marquinus said, "You will go with me. I don't want to hear any further arguments. You are not well enough. And this is not a good place to stay alone".

After saying this, Marquinus leaves.

Swandrian to herself "I will not wait for him. I will not go with him. Who the hell thinks about himself? Is he my boss or what? I have come here alone, and I will go back alone too."

Swandrian said to her parents, Mom, dad, I'm sorry I have to leave early today. Don't worry; you two take care. I will again come on your birthdays and anniversaries like always."

And after saying this, she took blessings from her parents by bending in front of their grave. And is tending to leave. Then suddenly she heard a voice...

Stop!!!!! Stop!!!!! Where are you going alone?

She turned around and found that it was Marquinous again.

Marquinous asked, "I told you to wait for me; why are you leaving alone without telling me? Are you trying to avoid me?"

Swandrian said, "What do you want from me? Why can't you leave me alone? From the day we met, you have just been following me continuously everywhere, just like a shadow".

Marquinus replied, "As I said before, I am not following you. I don't need to follow anyone. Everyone follows me. I am the boss, and you should also follow my instructions."

Swandrian said, "What do you think of yourself? You are not my boss. From my childhood until now, I haven't done anything that I don't want to do. I have always done the things I wanted to do. So who the hell are you to boss me around? I am my own boss and no one else".

Marquinus said, "I am your boss as per the conditions which I have imposed on you. I guess you haven't forgotten about our deal."

Swandrian said, "No, I haven't forgotten about anything. But that deal is nothing to do with this. And on top of that, I haven't agreed to your conditions yet".

Marquinus said, "Yes, the deal is connected with this. As per the deal, you will serve me for a week until and unless you return my birds. And you will obey me like a servant and will also make food for me. And in return, I am going to pay you more than the amount you will be earning by running errands every day. So just shut up and follow me without further argument. I don't like the people who argue with me".

Swandrian said, "You have offered me. You have imposed certain conditions, but I haven't agreed to anything you have said. As your birds are injured, in order to treat them, I have taken them, as in the woods you will not be able to treat them well. That's it. And I will not be your servant because I don't want any money from you. But I will make food for you so that you can let me keep the birds. And don't worry, I can go on my own. And I will go to your house on time. So just leave me alone".

Marquinus replied, "What do you think of yourself? And how dare you disobey me? And I have to take you with me, as you didn't come to make lunch for me. So how can I trust you that you will come to make dinner for me?"

Swandrian said, "As I have said before, I haven't agreed to your conditions yet. And I have said that I will make food for you. But I haven't said that I will make both lunch and dinner for you. I have lots and lots of work to do the whole day, so I can't make food for you both all the time. I will only make food for dinner. And I will go on my way. So just leave "

Marquinus replied, No. No. No. No. You will go with me. And here is the money: You will serve me the whole day."

Swandrian said, "No, I will not. I am not your slave. Yes, it is right that I am poor. I need money, but I don't want money from you at least. I have self-respect, and I can earn money on my own without being anyone's personal slave. Like I have survived this whole time. I can do the same in the future, too. You might be very rich, but you have no manners. You are such a spoilt brat. What do you think? You can do whatever you like. You can buy anything with your money. But you can't buy me. "

Marquinus said, "What!!!!!! What !!!!!! I am a spoilt brat. Yes, I can buy anything with my money, even you. You really want to see how bad I am. What can I do? Fine, I will show you what happens to the person who disobeys me."

After that, Swandrian tends to leave, but Marquinus grabbed her hand tightly and dragged her and pushed her into his car. And closed the door of the car. Swandrian tried hard to escape, to untangle his grip, but all was in vain.

Swandrian is shouting. "Just leave me. What are you doing? What do you think of yourself? Is somebody there? Please help me." Help!!!!!! Help!!!!!!

Marquinus looked at her and gave her an evil look, and