Chapter 11- Here's to New Beginnings

Marquinous and Sterly finally left her alone after her repeated requests, and they both went to the kitchen in order to make some food for them. While cooking, both Marquinous and Sterly are having their bro time. They both were laughing and giggling with eachother. It is better to say that they are having a blast. Both were literally enjoying their time at Christmas. They were baking Christmas cookies, cakes, chocolates, and gingerbread houses. They were making a staffed turkey and many more delicious items for their feast.

Swandrian asked, What are you guys doing? Do you need any help? What are you making? What are you talking about? Why are you laughing? Can I join you both?"

Both Marquinous and Sterly didn't pay any heed to what she was saying. Ignoring her totally, they started doing other things like decorating the house with more lights and decorating the Christmas tree with more ornaments. Decorating the dinner table for the feast and preparing for dinner

Swandrian again asked, "Hello!! Can't you both hear me? I have been shouting for a long time. Do you need any help? What are you two doing? Why are you not responding? Do I look invisible to you? I am also here. Why are you only cooking for two people? Are you two not going to serve dinner for me even on Christmas day? Have you both forgotten all your attitudes and manners? Hello!!!!! Can't you guys seriously hear what I am saying?"

Swandrian suddenly stood up and went towards them. She tried to help them out and involve herself in their conversation, but failed.

Both Sterly and Marquinous shouted and said, "Stop, what do you think of yourself? You can do whatever you feel like. You are queen or what? You said to leave you alone, not disturb you, and pretend that you don't exist. And now, when we are obeying you, you are showing tantrums. Are you mad or what? You are confusing us. You first decide what you want in life. Do you really want to live or die? Do you really want to accompany us or not? Do you really want us to be beside you or not? Do you really want to spend Christmas with us instead of your family? And don't forget one thing: this is our house, and you are our guest. And be like a guest. Don't try to be the owner of the house. And if you really want to stay here, then behave properly. The way you behave with us, we will treat you the same. If you treat us as your friends, then we will treat you as friends too and will be nice to you, but if you still continue your rude behaviour, then we will also treat you like that, and we will really consider that you are really not here. And now you decide what you want to do."

Swandrian said (while crying): "Nobody loves me; everyone hates me; and no one needs me. I am a burden to everyone. I thought my grandparents and my sister loved me, but now even they hate me and don't want to see my face anymore. They blame me for everything that has happened to their parents in the past."

Sterly said "Wait...wait... What??? You first said your grandparents and your sisters, and now you are saying their parents. What does that mean? How is that possible?"

Swandrian replied, "When I was 5 years old, my parents passed away in an accident in front of my eyes. That day was Christmas too, and we three went to a nearby church for prayer, as we used to do every year since my birth. After prayer, we came outside and stood in front of the church, and suddenly a car came and hit me and my parents. I was somehow saved by Diana and Darna's parents, who were present there, but my parents died. Diana and Darna's parents have come to pray in the church as they have no children after several years of marriage. As soon as that accident happened, they rushed towards us and tried to save us. They even called the ambulance. But my parents didn't give them the time to save them, as they died on their way to the hospital. Before dying, my parents gave my hands to Diana and Darna's parents and said, "Please! Save our only daughter. She has no one in this world except us, and now we don't think we will be able to stay with her anymore. We accidentally heard that you haven't had any children for years, and now our little Swandrian is also alone. So, please! We beg you to please save her life, accept her as your own, and raise her like your own. And promise us, please, that you will do that. You will accept our Swandrian as your own, take care of her, and love her as we used to. She has no one except us in this world."