5

Tony was walking down the hall when he heard muffled crying. As he entered the training room, he spotted Nat sitting in a corner, her head buried in her knees, sobbing. It was an unfamiliar sight for Tony, and he approached her cautiously, placing a hand on her shoulder. However, as soon as she looked at him, he realized it was not the best idea, as she started crying even harder.

"W-wanda," she managed to say between sobs, and Tony quickly ran to the kitchen to find Wanda.

"Wanda, quick, training room," he said, out of breath.

"Is everything okay?" Wanda asked, clearly concerned.

"It's Nat. She's crying in the training room and asked for you," Tony explained hastily.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Wanda muttered, and she sprinted towards the room.

Upon entering the room, Wanda found her little Natty sitting in the corner. Realizing that the other Avengers were watching from the door, she used her powers to close it, giving them some privacy.

"Hey, sweetie, what's wrong?" Wanda asked, sitting in front of the redhead. Nat immediately jumped into her arms, hiding her face in the curve of Wanda's neck.

"It's okay, I'm right here, sweetheart," Wanda reassured her, gently stroking her hair.

"Me no find you," Nat managed to say between sobs. Wanda lifted Nat's chin, making her look into her eyes.

"I'm right here, see? There's nothing to be scared of. I will always find you, no matter what," Wanda said, smiling as she met Nat's gaze.

"Pwomise?" Nat asked, extending her pinky.

"Of course," Wanda replied, interlocking her pinky with Nat's.

Once Natasha had calmed down, Wanda picked her up and carried her towards her room, hoping to avoid encountering anyone on the way.

Once in the room, Wanda gave Natty her paci and Fluffy. As she was about to play a Disney movie, she heard a knock on the door. Wanda tensed, as Natty had made it clear that she wasn't ready for anyone to find out.

She walked towards the door, and before opening it, a voice on the other side said, "Hey, it's me, Clint."

"Oh, hi Clint," Wanda said, opening the door.

"Uncwe Cwint!" Natty exclaimed, running towards him.

"Hi there, little one," Clint greeted her, hugging the girl.

Wanda smiled at the scene and asked Clint, "We were just about to watch a movie, want to join us?"

"That depends on the movie," Clint replied with a mock thinking face.

"Fwozen!" Natty exclaimed.

"Luckily for you, it's my favorite," Clint said, and Wanda chuckled.

The three of them settled on the bed and watched the movie. Natty, with her head resting on Wanda's chest, sang along to all the songs. It was already late when the movie ended, and Clint had to go home. There were some tears on Natty's behalf, but eventually, Clint left.

"Mommy," Natty called, capturing Wanda's attention. "Milkie, pwease," she requested with puppy eyes.

"Just a minute, sweetie," Wanda replied, going to prepare a bottle for the redhead.

(⧗)

In the next morning, as Natasha woke up, Wanda explained what had happened the day before. Natasha panicked a bit, but Wanda assured her that the other Avengers didn't know what was going on, they had only seen her crying.

However, after thinking about it, Natasha decided to tell the rest of the Avengers what was happening. Wanda asked if she was sure before they entered the meeting room where the others were waiting.

"Hi guys," Natasha began, speaking softly. "I just wanted to tell you guys something."

"Are you going to leave us?" Steve asked, concerned.

"What? No," Natasha replied, looking at him.

"Oh, thank God. We wouldn't be able to make it without you," Tony chimed in, offering some reassurance.

Natasha smiled, feeling a little less tense. "I love you guys, and you guys are my family, so I wanted to share something with you," she started, looking down.

Clint realized what she was about to say and interrupted, saying, "Hey, you don't have to force yourself to tell us anything, okay?" He smiled kindly at her.

"But I want to," Natasha said, taking a deep breath. "I-I'm a little..."

"You're a what?" Tony asked, confused.

"I'm a little. It's a way to deal with trauma," Natasha explained. "Basically, when I get frustrated or too upset or experience strong emotions like that, I regress to a childlike headspace, and I start acting like a toddler." She looked down, nervously playing with Wanda's rings, a habit she had developed.

But before she could say anything else, Steve got up from his seat and hugged her tightly. The others expressed their support as well, assuring her that they were grateful for her trust in sharing this with them.

"Why didn't you tell us sooner? You know how many things I could have bought you already," Tony joked, walking towards her with a smile.

Natasha had tears rolling down her face. "See, I told you there was nothing to worry about," Clint said, smiling.

"Sure," she replied, smiling back.

As everyone went back to their tasks, Steve stayed behind and said, "Nat?"

"Yeah?" Natasha looked at him.

"Could you tell Bucky about this? About you?" Steve asked, looking down at his feet.

Natasha was confused but agreed, saying, "Sure, why not?"