8

Nat's behavior of constantly hiding her little side and being on guard didn't go unnoticed by those around her. One day, Tony approached her and asked if he could have a word with her. Nat agreed, curious about what he wanted to discuss.

As they stood together, Tony took a deep breath before speaking. "Nat, darling, you know that we're all family here. And you've always been there for us," he began. "Remember all those times I got drunk? Who was the one who took care of me?"

He continued, recounting instances where Nat had been a support for their other teammates. "When Cap came out of the ice, who was the one who helped him get it together and even taught him how to use a phone? That was the real war, my friend," Tony chuckled a bit.

"And when Banner was ashamed of the Hulk, who was there to help him? You. You're the only one who can calm him down," Tony continued, acknowledging Nat's significant contributions. He went on to mention other team members and the ways in which Nat had been a source of support for them.

Tony's voice filled with emotion as he paused for a moment. "And when Bucky got his memory back, who helped him get his shit together? You did. And let's not forget how you saved that girl," Tony said, referring to one of their missions.

He took Nat into a warm hug, and a tear formed in her eye. "My point is, you've always had our backs, and we have yours. You don't need to be on high alert all the time. It's okay for you to be you," Tony said, offering his support and understanding.