26

"Momma, can I sway wif you?" Kate asked shyly, playing with a loose string on Yelena's sweater.

"Well, I have to talk with Big Kate. Do you think you can help me with that?" the blonde responded softly, and Kate quickly nodded.

"Hey, Kate Bishop," Yelena called out playfully.

"The one and only," the brunette replied with a playful grin.

"Come on, we need to talk," Yelena said, getting up, with Kate following her.

"Mommy, Katie's swaying, wight?" Natasha asked with her mouth full of pancakes.

"I think your sister and her are talking about that right now, baby," Wanda said softly, gently tapping Natasha's chin. "And don't talk with your mouth full, remember?"

"Bu Sissy is Katie's momma," the redhead stated matter-of-factly.

"Well, it looks like it, detka," Wanda said with a smile, looking at Natasha on her lap. "Now I ave Mommy, an Katie has her Momma, and we all happy."

"Yeah, that's right, sestra," Yelena said, kissing the top of Natasha's head as she returned to the kitchen.

"Yay!" Natasha cheered, clapping her hands, which caused Wanda to chuckle at her little one.

Yelena felt satisfied that Natasha seemed to be accepting of the situation with Kate.

Natasha started babbling about all the things she and Kate should do together, and both caregivers were in awe listening to her. However, Kate was just rubbing her temples, not paying much attention to the redhead.

"Hey, is everything alright?" Yelena asked, gently rubbing the girl's shoulder.

"Yeah, I just have a headache," Kate replied with a half-smile.

"Here," Wanda said quickly, handing her some medicine.

"How did you get this so fast?" Kate asked, astonished.

"Mommy is magic, bu no tell," little Natasha whispered to Kate, causing Wanda to chuckle.

"Why don't you go get some rest to help with it?" Yelena suggested softly.

"But..." Kate started but didn't finish the sentence.

"But what, Bubs?" Yelena asked, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion.

"But I want to stay with you," the brunette confessed, blushing.

"I'm gonna be here when you wake up, Bubs. I promise," Yelena said, kissing Kate's forehead. Kate smiled a bit and walked towards the living room to rest.

It was the middle of the morning, and Kate was still asleep on the couch. Wanda tried to get Natasha and Yelena's attention as they fought over a bag of chips. She found it amusing how Yelena could switch from being an amazing caregiver to a spoiled child in a matter of seconds.

"Guys, hey, hey guys," Wanda called out, trying to interrupt their squabble.

"What?" Yelena responded, a bit confused, which caused her to lose the bag of chips to her sister. She muttered a curse under her breath.

"I think we should move out," Wanda said loudly, breaking the news.

"What?" Yelena asked, even more confused.

"Well, you hate the Avengers," Wanda pointed to Yelena, "and you hate being little around the team," she then pointed to Natasha, "and now there is Kate, and you want a dog," she pointed to Yelena again.

"How did you know that?" Yelena asked, puzzled.

"You won't stop thinking about getting a puppy for Kate," Wanda explained.

"You are so whipped," Natasha teased, laughing.

"Natasha," Wanda said firmly.

"Listen to your mommy, Natty," Yelena fired back, mocking her sister.

"Oh, come here, you little bitch," Natasha said, standing up and causing Yelena to quickly run out of the room.

"Natasha Romanoff, get your ass back here," Wanda commanded, stomping her foot on the ground.

"I'm sorry," Natasha said, looking down.

"Whipped!" Yelena shouted from the other room, making the redhead groan and roll her eyes.

"Are you really serious?" Natasha asked, looking at Wanda.

"Yeah, I am," the brunette replied with a smile. "Actually, I kind of already found the perfect place."

"Of course you did," Natasha chuckled.

"We should go check it out on Monday with your sister and Kate," Wanda suggested softly.

"Yeah," Natasha agreed, smiling. "I don't think I'll ever thank you enough for finding Lena."

"You have nothing to thank me for," Wanda said, softly pecking her lips. "I love you, and Lena is family."

Kate started to roll on the couch, which caused her to fall onto the floor and start crying. Wanda immediately scooped her up and comforted her, reassuring her that she was okay.

Yelena dropped her phone and hurried back to the living room upon hearing the desperate cries of her baby. "Bubs, what happened?" she asked, trying to get Kate's attention.

"M-mo-m-ma," the archer sobbed, reaching out for Yelena.

"It's okay, bubs, Momma's here," Yelena said, bouncing Kate on her hip to soothe her. She looked at Wanda, who explained that she wasn't paying attention, and Kate fell from the couch, apologizing and feeling desperate.

"It's okay," Yelena reassured Wanda, sighing. "It wasn't your fault." She continued to comfort Kate, rubbing her back. "Does it hurt, bubs?" she asked, and Kate nodded against her neck. Yelena asked where it hurt, and Kate pointed to her forehead. Yelena quickly kissed the area.

After a while, Kate slowly started to calm down. Natasha approached them and tugged on Kate's shirt, suggesting they play together. The brunette sniffed and nodded, following Natasha excitedly towards the playroom. Natasha called for her mommy and pointed to a shelf, asking for something she couldn't reach.

"Here you go, baby," Wanda said with a chuckle, handing Natasha the dinosaur toy from the shelf.

"Ankies, mommy," the redhead said, kissing Wanda's cheek. She then went over to her sister, who was stroking Kate's back, and showed her the dinosaur toy. Kate looked up from Yelena's neck and reached out for the toy, whispering a "Thank You".

"Ecomes," the little Russian said with a wide smile.