19

Wanda was lying on the couch with Natasha on top of her, enjoying a cozy moment while watching a Disney princess movie. Natasha was contentedly sucking on her pacifier, cuddling with Fluffy and her Mommy. Yelena observed them from a distance, gathering her courage to approach them.

"Hey," Yelena said softly, causing Natasha's eyes to snap wide open. The redhead quickly hid her face in the crook of Wanda's neck, seeking comfort. Wanda kissed the top of Natasha's head and rubbed her back soothingly.

"Hi, Yelena," Wanda greeted, looking at the blonde. "Is everything alright?" she asked kindly.

"Yeah, I was just passing by," Yelena explained, her voice tinged with a hint of awkwardness.

"Oh, okay," Wanda replied with a gentle smile.

"Well, I guess I'm gonna go now," Yelena said, feeling a bit out of place.

"Do ou wan wach bella" Natasha asked shyly, her face turning red with embarrassment.

"Hm, yeah, sure," Yelena said, shrugging slightly. Truth be told, she wanted to get to know her sister fully, every part of her. She wanted to be there for Natasha, just like Natasha had been there for her when they were kids.

Yelena sat on the couch beside them, and Natasha began giggling and singing along to the songs of the movie. Wanda played with Natasha's hair affectionately, occasionally glancing at Yelena and noticing the intense way she looked at Natasha. There was something in Yelena's gaze that Wanda couldn't quite decipher—an odd look, perhaps tinged with envy?

Once the movie was over, Wanda realized it was getting late, and she needed to start preparing dinner. She began to sit up on the couch, with Natasha still clinging to her, and the little redhead quickly started to protest.

"Nu, Mommy, pwease," Natasha pleaded, looking up at Wanda with pleading eyes. Her plea caused Wanda to chuckle softly.

"Dekta, Mommy has to go to the kitchen," Wanda explained gently. "Why don't you go play while Mommy makes dinner, hm?" she suggested, planting a kiss on Natasha's forehead.

"Otay," Natasha replied, a hint of sadness in her voice as she looked at Wanda. "Goin be quick?" she asked.

"Yeah, baby, I'll be finished before you even notice," Wanda assured her, kissing her forehead once again.

"Tay, bye-bye, Mommy," Natasha said, giving Wanda a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye, detka," Wanda responded, chuckling at her little one. Natasha got up from Wanda's lap, and Wanda made her way toward the kitchen. Yelena, who had been watching the whole interaction, was in awe of the bond between Wanda and Natasha.

"Do you wannna pway wif I?" the redhead asked shyly, fidgeting with her fingers and looking down at her feet.

"I would love to," Yelena replied, smiling a bit, which made Natasha clap her hands in excitement. The little redhead caught the blonde's hand and guided her toward the playroom, pulling her arm eagerly.

Once they arrived in the playroom, Natasha began pointing out all her toys, arranging them in order from her favorites to her least favorites.

"Do you wan  pway cars?" she asked, looking at Yelena.

"Sure, buddy," Yelena agreed. Natasha gathered all the cars she could carry and placed them in the middle of the room. She sat in front of them, looking at Yelena and waiting for her to do the same.

They played together for a while, and Natasha was completely absorbed in playing with her sister. She loved every moment of it. It wasn't until Wanda showed up at the door, calling them multiple times, that they realized they had been lost in their play. Wanda smiled as she watched her baby playing so happily.

"Come on, baby, dinner is ready," Wanda said.

"No, Mommy, I pway wif sissy," the redhead protested.

"You can play with your sissy later, detka," Wanda pleaded, still smiling. "Now it's dinner time. Let's go wash your hands." She extended her hand to Natasha, who whined a bit but eventually got up from the floor. Yelena followed them to the kitchen. Wanda washed the little one's hands at the sink.

"Do you want to sit in the highchair?" Wanda asked softly.

"No," Natasha quickly replied. "Uppies," she added, making grabby hands, and Wanda raised an eyebrow. "Pwease"

"Good manners, baby," Wanda praised and lifted the girl onto her hip. Natasha kissed Wanda's cheek in response.

Wanda sat at the table across from Yelena and began to feed Natasha while they all ate their dinner. The little redhead babbled happily about how fun it was to play with her sister, and Yelena smiled at her, enjoying the precious moments together.

After dinner, Natasha and Wanda settled down to watch TV while Yelena volunteered to wash the dishes. As soon as Yelena sat on the couch, she noticed the little redhead's droopy eyes, realizing that Natasha was tired. She cursed herself for forgetting to put the little one down for a nap earlier.

"Lena, we're going to be in our room," Wanda said, looking at the blonde.

"Oh, I thought..." Yelena started, but the words caught in her throat.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, but I forgot about her nap, and she's tired," Wanda explained, tilting her head towards the sleepy little girl, who had her head tucked against Wanda's neck.

"Oh, I see," Yelena replied, feeling a bit disappointed.

"Detka, say good night to Lena," the socovian said softly.

"Ni ni, sissy," Nat mumbled tiredly around her pacifier, waving a bit.

"Good night, buddy," the blonde said, leaning in to kiss the top of Natasha's head.

Wanda walked toward their room, bouncing the redhead on her hip. With a flick of her finger, she conjured a bottle filled with milk. She sat on the bed with her back against the headboard and adjusted Natasha's position on her lap. She handed her Fluffy, and the little one quickly snuggled with the stuffed animal.

At the sight of the bottle, Natasha spat out her pacifier and eagerly awaited it. Wanda smiled and placed the nipple of the bottle on the little girl's bottom lip. She started to hum an old lullaby while gently patting Natasha's bottom.

It didn't take long for the tired redhead to fall asleep. However, unlike most nights, Wanda gently placed Natasha on the bed, eliciting a few whines due to the sudden lack of contact. She placed the pacifier back in the little one's mouth, covered her with a blanket, and kissed her forehead before leaving the room.

Wanda walked out to find Yelena in the living room. She sat on the same couch as the blonde, feeling nervous about what she was about to say.

"Hey, um, I don't know how to say this," Wanda began.

"Just say it," Yelena urged, confused about the subject of Wanda's nervousness.

"Are you a little?" Wanda blurted out.