character 1 : childhood

3rs POV:
"Hey guys stop it" a light brown hair girl said crying. "Yeah and what if we don't want to? " Some kid yelled at the girl "please stop what did I do to you?!"

"Isn't it obvious, you're a freak also a loser that's why we're doing this" the same kid yelled again.

??? POV:
I couldn't to anything to stop them. I didnt get it. They wouldn't they leave me alone?

They were much stronger than me and I couldn't get up they were cutting my long hair with scissors. I got made fun out of at school. The reason was because I was overweight and shorter then the another kids at school. I wore a mask , I was to insecure with my face. To make it worse I was shy I didn't like playing with the other kids.All I could do was wait for Kirari to come save me again..... Like she always does

??? POV:
Dang it where did she go! "Hey Ririka did you see where Yuzu went?!" she turned to me " hmm no...OH! but I saw her get taken away by Jack and his friends again but I didn't see where they went!" Ririka told me. "Damn it when will he leave her alone all ready let's go I know where they went".

Rirka's POV:
I really hope Yuzu was okay. I ran behind Kirari going as fast as I could, there I saw yuzu. They were cutting her hair with scissors "HEY LEAVE HER ALONE JACKASS" Kirari yelled at them

Yuzu POV:
I heard Kirari yell at them "OH SHIT!ITS KIRARI!Let's make a run for it!!!!".

Jack yelled at his friends as they made a run for it."You ok yuzu? " Kirari ask while helping me up. "Yeah.....but now I have short hair and I'm going to be made fun of more for looking like a dude.." I told them.

"It's ok I'll make sure no one bullies you about it" Kirari told me giving a little smile. I gave her a goofy smile in return."Yeah we well make sure no will bully you Yuzu, thats a promise!" Ririka shorta yelled.

"Thanks guys " I said smiling."Well we have to go home now so come on Yuzu " Kirari yelled excitedly we were walking to kirari and Ririka's house because my dad works late and picks me up there.

"Hey whoever there last is a rotten potato" I yelled. "A potato? Isnt it like a rotten egg?" Ririka questioned.

But Kirari didnt seem to care if I said egg or potato. "Oh your on Yuzu? " Kirari then ran off "see you there Yuzu I already know I can beat you " Ririka said while running off behind kirari. Why did I even challenge them to a race.....I knew I was the slowest in my class I tried to keep up with them I was tired when we got to there house. Damn those girls can run.

Ririka's POV:
After taking off I was behind Kirari "look like were going to beat Yuzu again " I told Kirari laughing "yeah why does she even challenged us to a race she knows she going to lose" Kirari said "looks like we won again for the 40th time " Yuzu came right next to us out of breath "how come you guys can run so FAST" "I don't know maybe because your so slow" Kirari said laughing "hey it not my fault" "yeah yeah what ever".....

Yuzu just looked to the side embarrassed. I grabbed her hand. "Hey maybe youll win one day" I smiled at her. She got a little pink. "W-well that day wasn't today.. " Kirari was smirking at her. The heck was that about. "Come on love birds well go inside. "

Kirari made a face like she was going to throw up. This comment just made Yuzu go really pink. "WERE NOT LOVE BIRDS ".I just giggled while we all went inside.

Edited 8.12.23
So I changed a few things in this chapter not much tried to make it longer but like I said its nothing much . Also I'm like doing this at 3am so Ill probably rewrite a few more chapter. Hava a good morning or night