chapter 3 : Kirari's office

Yuzu's POV;
I came to school the next day then saw Mary, Yumkuo and some kid with brown hair I didn't know .

"Wow Yuzu your gamble with Mary yesterday was fantastic!!!!" Yumkuo shouted while giving me a bone crushing hug. "Wait you saw me gamble? " I said while she was still hugging me. "Of course when I heard about it I couldn't miss it" then I turned to the brown hair boy "and you are? " I ask him.

"O-oh my name it Ryota" he stuttered on his words ."The names Yuzu! " I shook his hand kinda awkward but whatever " ok idiots let's before were late" Mary said angry as usual.

"God are you always in a crappy mode  relax pig tails?".I teased at her " HEY DON'T CALL ME PIG TAILS "I swear everyone started looking at us "yeah yeah whatever" then I heard Yumkuo and Ryota giggling a little at the scene. "Hey ,what's so funny? " she turned to them angrily.

"Nothing! " they both said while still giggling. "Ok let's go before we really late to class."

(Time skip to when they get to class)

Class was boring  as usual because all the stuff we were learning was easy. Was to smart for this,then I saw a girl with purple hair and had a side ponytail walk into the class."Excuse me .Can I see Yuzu please? The president wants her" she ask the teacher. President? Who even is the president?

"Very well.Yuzu go with the  secretary. " I got up from my set "okay" then I got up and left with her. "Soooo what's your name? " I asked her "my name is Sayaka the president s secretary. " she didn't seem like the chatty type "ok but what does the president what to do with me? " I ask her. She just continue walking " well  I'm not actually sure".

3rd POV:
Then Sayaka and Yuzu got to the door " do I just go in or what? " Sayaka nodded then Yuzu kicked the doors down ."WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Sayaka yelled.

"Well you didnt really say how to going through the door plus this is a waste of time " Yuzu said. "Well thats a way to make a entrance" then Yuzu turned to where the voice was and saw none other than Kirari.

Kirari POV:
I ask Sayaka to bring Yuzu then I saw someone kick the door down. "Oh my" I whispered."WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I heard Sayaka yell "well you didn't say how to go though the door plus this is a waste of time" I heard someone say.

And there I saw her Yuzu looked so different she was a lot taller and instead of being overweight she was muscular but not a whole lot and her hair wasn't a mess like how it usually was and she had a scar on her left eye but still was wearing surgical masks.

"Well thats a way of making a entrance" I said then Yuzu turned to me."Oh hey Kirari" she said waved at me not seeming to be surprised." show some respect to the president!  How do you know her name?!" Yuzu ignored the question but did finally answer "oh because I was her friend in the past" Yuzu told Sayaka.

"wait is it true you knew her? " Sayaka turned to me shocked "yes I know her Sayaka I was her best friend  besides that ,I need to talk to her alone so you can leave Sayaka? " "b-but preside-" before she can finish I cut her off " Sayaka leave now please".

She looked down in defeat. Then Yuzu stuck her tongue out that her just to piss her off and of course it worked. She pulled her taser out and ran at her at full speed. This was quite a show.Yuzu dodge it easily and pinned her to the table and took the taser out of her hand. "You gotta be faster than that Sayaka~" Yuzu whisper in her ear but loud enough for me to hear then pushed her out but Sayakas face was really red.

"So what did you want to talk about Kirari? I got better things to do. " she said "well I wanted to catch up and may I ask why did you disappear suddenly? " I ask her.

"Well maybe one day you'll know " she answered "what do you mean one day? " she shrugged "never mind so hows Ririka? " she ask then I heard the door open and saw the other student council members.

Yuzu POV:
"Never mind so hows Ririka? " I asked. I wanted to know how she was.Kirari and I heard the door open and saw other people walk in. "president who is this person?" someone with white hair and glasses said "and why is she wearing pants instead of a skirt? ".

Woah he could tell I'm a girl."Oh my name is Yuzu.Also  I don't like skirts so that why I'm wearing pants. " he pushed his glasses up "well that is against school dress code. The females must wear skirts while the males wear pants " he said rudely.

Someone with a eye patch came in "oh come on Kaede give it a rest im tired of hearing you talk about dress code and school policy crap." She told him "no Midari I'm not going to take this lightly" then another person walked in "both of you shut up" some child told them "is that a child? " I said .

"HEY I'M 18 I'M NOT A CHILD!!Who even are you anyway?" She came up to me "oh right my name is Yuzu" then Kaede handed me a skirt "here now go put this on" he told me. Oh I'll show him. I walked out the room.

3rd POV:
Instead of wearing it Yuzu had a better idea. Without saying anything she left the student council room. "Kirari who was she? " Runa said "oh she was a childhood friend of mines".

"I wonder if sh-" before Midari could finish what she was saying the heard a voice from outside."Heyyyyy student council out here!" Yuzu yelled with a megaphone. Kirari, Runa, Midari, and Kaede ran to the window and saw Yuzu with a  matches gasoline and the skirt on the floor "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? " Kaede yelled though the window.

"This is what I think of your skirts! " she yelled though the megaphone. Then Yuzu  proceeded to  poured gasoline on the skirt then lighted a match to dropped it then a fire started on the skirt everyone in school saw what Yuzu did and was recorded it.

Kirari signed "Yuzu get back in the student council room! NOW! " Kirari yelled "ok put let me put out the fire first " Yuzu said though the megaphone .

Yuzu POV:
I walked to the student council room and opened the door and I saw kirari looking at me mad "Yuzu I don't know where to even start first  blah, blah, blah,blah,blah,blah,blah" I  kind of zoned out. I started getting sleepy then eventually falling asleep.

Edited 8.12.23
A/n
I'm proud of this chapter I wrote 1000 words ok so I decided to post this chapter early cuz I finish it earlier than I expected anyways next chapter is going to be about Yuzu's childhood see you next chapter ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ