chapter 5: Ririka

Kiraris POV:

"Yuzu I don't even know where to start first you disrupt many classes! Also brought gasoline and matches and burn the skirt! LIKE WHERE DID YOU GET THAT" I yelled that her. "Well it was fun to watch pres" Midair said "shut up " Kaede yelled that Midair "Yuzu are you even listening!?" by the looks of it then she just fell asleep like it was nothing.

"Man she fell asleep easily" Runa said laughing "all of you are dismissed" I told them with that they left "gosh what happened to you Yuzu". I brushed the hair out her face.

(Time skip =^._.^= ∫)

It was 5 o'clock already how long is she going to sleep for. I noticed she started shaking one single tear falling form her eyes. Must be a bad dream. She suddenly woke up panting heavily " finally your up" she wiped her eyes "how long was I out for? " she ask wiping the tear off her cheek.

"About 4 hours. School is already over" "and you didn't wake me up? "  "no" "well now that your up I'm going to go now ". I started walking away as she ran after me .

Yuzus POV:

"Well now that your up I'm going to go now " Kirari said leaving the room "WAIT UP" I yelled running after her. Then we walk to the parking lot "Well it was nice seeing you Yuzu see you tomor-"Kirari got cut off by the sound of a phone ringing " hello ? yes I see okay bye" she told the person on the phone.

"what happened? " I ask her "well it appears my driver can't pick me up. For emergency reasons" she told me "oh well I can drive you to your house" I told her. "Okay well ,wheres your car at ". I smirked at her I dragged her over to my motorcycle.

"Nah uh I'm not getting on that " I hoped on my moto "well you could always walk home, or are you scared? " with that she quickly hopped on the motorcycle. "Just don't go to fast " "what your scared aren't you " I teased "please I've been though worse " we started driving off.

(Time skip to Kiraris house)

"Here we are " I told her . She got off "thanks for ride Yuzu oh bye the way you want to come in you haven't been here in a while? " I thought about it for a second "hmmmm sure I guess " then we walked in the house.

I walked in seeing Ms Momobami. After all this time she still looked the same "hey mom " I  said to her. "Hello ther-Wait! Is that you Yuzu? " she said getting up from her seat then walking up to me touching my face to make sure this was real. "Of course its me while else would it be" she then broke down into tears .

"Hey don't cry now " "I-I-I thought you were gone for good. And that I would never see you again" I then saw someone walking down the stairs "hey mom what's with all the commotion? " then I saw her the one and only Ririka momobami then we made eye contact. Gosh she was even more beautiful than the last time I saw her.

"Yuzu is that you? " she said "yes it's me Ririka" then she came running to me hugging me which made us both fall "woah relax hehe" I said laughing

Ririkas POV

"Hey mom what's with all the commotion? " I ask her then I turned to the person right next to her we then made eye contact. No it couldn't be "Yuzu is that you? " I ask the person "yes it's me Ririka" she said.Then without thinking I ran to her giving her a hug which made us fall "woah relax hehe" she said laughing.

I had so many questions for her "how are you Yuzu" I ask her ,she smiled "great" "let's go to mine room so we could talk more " I told her "alright!" she answer

Kiraris POV:
"It's been long since we saw Yuzu hasn't it " I told my mother "oh my , yes it has been she's grown so tall ". As I could tell Yuzu still has a fat crush on Ririka " say didn't you notice Yuzu still has a crush on Ririka".