chapter 6: Surprise!!!

Yuzus POV:
I woke up feeling like shit "man I slept like a rock" then I went to get ready school I looked at myself with out the mask on "did I always have the scar on my lip" when I got ready for school.

(Time skip to when yuzu got to school)

I saw Yumkuo, Mary, and Ryota "hey gu-" before I got to finish Yumkuo give me a hug and I swear I heard something pop. "Yumkuo you can stop now..." I told her "but I like giving you hugs" there always something up with this girl.

Yumkuos Pov:
I was talking to Mary then I saw Yuzu then I ran to her and hugged her "Yumkuo you can stop now
.." she told me "but I like hugging you" she then give me a weird look ".

Let's go before were late idiots" Mary said "why are you always so mad Saotome?" Yuzu ask her "um I-I" "see you don't have a reason to be mad" let's just go idiot " Mary said while pulling on Yuzus ear "ow ow ow stop it" Yuzu yelled I laughed a little.

Ok let me just spill it I have a crush on Yuzu ok I don't know why is just something about her I can't really explain.We then to class with Mary still pulling on Yuzus ear "ok you can stop now pig tails" then Mary kick Yuzu in the balls ".... AAAAAAHHHHHHHH I'M IN SO MUCH PAIN WHY DID YOU DO THAT MARY OW OW OW" Yuzu yelled "because I felt like it ok".Yuzu just kept rolling around on the floor then class started.

Yuzus POV:
Class started but I was still in pain. I should see Riri after this wait that's right I forgot she dating Mary. Well doesn't mean I can't see her

(Time skip to after class (*'﹀'*)

Class was over then Yumkuo and Ryota came up to me but Mary wasn't there " hey where Mary? " I ask "oh she said she had to do something" Ryota told me "hmm okay thanks little bro" Ryota looked confused.

"Little bro? " he asked."Yup that's your Nick name" he smiled "ehhh I could live with it" I started walking away waving bye "see you later Yuzu! " Ryota and Yumkuo said.

I then walked around the school until I was right in front of the student council. I slammed the door open "DO YOU EVER KNOW HOW TO OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT?" Sayaka yelled.

"Suuup Sayaka" she turned her head the other way "don't sup me"." Well anyways Kirari do you know where Ririkas office is? " I ask "oh yeah it's to left then make a right" "oh ok thanks see you later Sayakaaaa" "yeah what ever" sayaka scoffed

I went the way Kirari told me and without knocking and even thinking about it I opened the door worst mistake I ever made. I saw ririka and Mary making out on the office desk. I pulled out my phone forgeting to put it on silent.

There was a little click then they turned to me. Awkward..."uhmmmm so I'm just going to close the door and come back later so bye byye " I said then closed the door. Making a run for it.

Then Mary slammed the door open "you better start running! " Mary said. That's when I started booking it. With Mary running after me then I crashed into some one my face was in there chest there boobs were soft and swish- wait a minute.I looked up and saw yumkuo

"Ah this couldn't be better timing.
..YUMKUO HELP MARY IS TRYING TO KILL ME PLEASE HELP " . She was a little bit red in the face then I heard someone right behind me. Well shit.

"I'm going to beat you till you can't move! ". Oh my that voice was menacing . Then Mary threw a punch at me but I caught it."chill it pigtails".

I saw Ryota walking " LITTLE BRO!!" he turned his head "what's going on" he ask walking towards the scene. "Yeah what is going on " Yumkuo asked as well." Wellll I opened the door to see Mary's make out session " Mary then hit the back of my head "you don't have to tell her that " Mary said a bit red.