chapter 8 !!!!!! : What just happened?

Yuzus Pov
"Man I hate this I don't know why I even came to school, I might just go see riri hehehe yeah I think I'll just do so " I continue to walk down the hallway.

Third person
Yuzu started to walk her way to Ririkas office so she could skip. Seeing Yumkuo not wanting another bone crushing hug she made a run for.
While running she saw another person she knew Yumemi.
Few minutes later.......

Yuzus pov
"Wait its Yumemi"I waved at her she waved back.

We were friends I got hired for a concert of hers Mr Momobami got me the job. I was security I would help her make a run for it from the crazy fans.

Flashback...

Third pov

" Thank you everyone for coming, hope to see you next time" Yumemi waved at the crowd then doing a little wink.

That had the fans going wild.she quickly went back stage "Yuzu you ready to run?". The other girl looked back nodding .

They got the parking lot seeing a ton of fans running over to Yumemi " Yumemi get in the car quick!!" the two girls started running. Although the pink haired girl wasnt exactly fast. "Come on there catching up!" Yuzu yelled.

"IM TRYING!" Yuzu then picked her up bribe style making a run for it. The two finally got in the car getting out of there." Phew, that was close.. Thanks for that Yuzu or else I would've died " Yuzu smiled focusing on the road "no problem....

Yuzus pov

I smiled remembering those times . She then started to walk towards me "long time no see Yuzu. How you been? " she didnt look different at all ." Ive been fine Yumemi how about you " she paused for a second " Ive been fine , so like by any chance are you free tonight?".

Well besides binge watching tv shows till 3 am I was." Why you tryna ask me out? " I smirked teasing her.she giggled a little "Oh no never . It's just cause I'm throwing a party to night and wanted to see if you wanted to come? ".

A party? I've never been to one of those...... " sure when is it gonna be?" "It's to night at 7 " " ok see you then cutie" I winked at her as a joke "oh stop it." She playfully punched my arm "ok see you then " she smiled then walked away.

Later that day.......

I knocked on Ririkas office and got no response. "Is she not here again" I then leaned my head against the door to hear some faint crying. I couldn't tell if those were crys of joy from well you know....I knocked again then said "hey riri are you okay?".

Just by her voice I could tell shes trying to hide the fact she was crying. But why was she crying "i-im fine just go away"

"No I'm not going anywhere till I know your fine" I tired twisting the door knob and it was locked. I could get it open easily I've picked locks before. I picked the lock and opened the door. Seeing Ririka without her mask crying .

Ririkas Pov
"I-im fine just go away" I didn't want her to see me cry it was embarrassing. Then I heard the door unlocked..... What I locked it did she picked the lock??? She walked in close the door right behind her and relocked it.

She walked towards me I expected her to laugh at me but she hugged me I just started to cry in her shoulder "shhh it's ok riri I'm here now what's the matter? " I felt like if I told her she would kill Mary for it. "I-i don't think I can tell you that" "it's ok if your not comfortable telling me it's alright but it's making me worried" I could hear the worry in her voice."Fine I'll tell you but promise not to kill Mary ok?".

" uhh sure " she looked confused "ok so I found out Mary is cheating on me with someone else..... I saw her making out with some other girl".

Yuzus face dropped she went dead silent. I could see Yuzu getting mad "she did WHAAAAAT OH SHE'S SOOO DEAD" she started getting up "no Yuzu please it's fine-"I pulled her back down.

"NO IT'S NOT SHE BROKEN YOUR HEART NO IMMA BREACK HER FACE" she continued yelling "please stop yelling" she calmed down but was still mad "ugh fine when did you find out? " "just a few hours ago".

"Wanna just lye down and cuddle for a while to calm you down a bit " god Yuzu was so sweet. All of a sudden I was getting that strange feeling in my stomach again... But what was this? ...

A little bit later

She was cuddling with me without her mask telling funny storys from the time she was gone." So you hear about that party Yumemi is having ?" . She sudden asked

"Well I don't know really if I wanna go " she looked at me "I mean it's fine if you don't want to but just to help you get your mind off Mary for the night" maybe that won't be so bad I guess and we don't have school tomorrow.

She kept staring at me. Something took over me I started leaning in. She noticed leaning in to. Are lips got close to the point where they were almost touching. Just when they were about to touch the door slammed open making us jump apart.

It was Kiari. Damn it Kiari "what do you want " I asked annoyed "was I Intruping something dear sister? " she teased clearly knowing what was happening.

"What do you want" I asked annoyed again. "Just check your phone instead of making out with Yuzu " Yuzu and I got red she then yelled "WE WEREN'T MAKING OUT!" with that Kirai left.

It became silent. Yuzu finally broke the silence "so uh should I pick you up at 7 that cool?" her head was turned away from me.

"Y-yeah" she got up but before leaving gave me a quick peck on the cheek then ran off. I held my cheek "oh my.. "

Yuzus POV
While running out I kept thinking "holy crap holy crap I almost kissed Ririka omgomgomgomg" not paying attention I bumped into someone. "Oh sor- whats up little bro " it was Ryota "oh hey Yuzu! ". I think he noticed how paniced I looked.

"Is something wrong? " he became worried. "Nonono wellikindaalmostkissedRirikasoyeah"
(Well I kinda almost kissed Ririka so yeah)
he looked confused then realized . "YOU DID WH-! " he suddenly yelled.

"Shhhhh keep it down! " I covered his mouth. "Right right sorry " his words were muffled. Ryota was the only person who knew about my crush on Ririka. "Wait are you going to Yumemis party? " I asked.

"Yeah I am, I was on my way home just now" "well I gotta get home but I'll text you everything once I get home okay little bro? " he smiled "okay see you later Yuzu" I waved running to my motorcycle.

Later......

Ahhhhh showers fell really nice when your a bit tired I looked at my phone oh crap it's 6:40...... Well better make this quick. I had to rush me getting ready to make it to Ririkas on time.

"Hey riri get in " I came up to my car window "I thought you were gonna be late" I rudded the back of my neck " actually funny story I was about to cause I was taking to long in the shower".

She sighed "that really does sound like you" I playfully acted offended"what does that mean? " she giggled getting into the car "oh nothing let's go already".

Edited 8.23.23
Ok so I'mma leave the party for the nest chapter but I'm back again.... I'm not gonna explain why I was gone let's just say deleted and got the app again and decided I wanted to continue this story soo yeah anyways I'll see y'all next chapter byyyyyyyyye