chapter 4 : childhood part 2

(Waring the chapter has sensitive topics such as abuse and blood so this is your waring)

Yuzu POV:

"Yeah yeah what ever" Kirari said when we went inside Kirari and Ririka house "hey mom" I said to ms momobami. I called mom cause, actually well im not sure she felt like a mom to me ,its not like she mind.

"Hello dear! Oh my gosh what happened to your hair ?" she ask worried "yeah some kids cut her hair but then  me and Ririka stopped them" Kirari told her."Oh my thats horrible " we then went off Kirari and Ririka went to there room but then I bumped into someone.

"Oh hey dad" I told Mr Momobami it's the same thing with Ms Momobami. "Oh hey there kid" he said messing up my hair a little then walking away "you coming Yuzu? " Ririka ask "yeah I'm coming " I told her

(Time skip )
"Yuzu your dad is here" Ms Momobami yelled "oh sorry guys I have to go..." I told Ririka and Kirari. "Okay see you Yuzu! " Ririka and Kirari said then walked down stairs to see the person I hated the most my dad.

"Come on Yuzu we have to go " my dad said "ok" I said in a low voice he then took my hand. Then I looked at Ms Momobami one last time before leaving there house . We walked to the car throwing me in the car not caring if I get hurt."So what happened to your hair hm? " he said. I was always nervous around him."Um s-s-some kid did it they were to strong " I said in a low voice.

He looked at me in shame "God im not rising some weak and worthless loser am I?why we're you born.." he shouted angry at me .Then we got home I got out of the car "you don't deserve to come inside stay outside again for the night" he said.

"WAIT! Nonono not again dad I don't wanna sleep outside please!" I said crying because it was winter time and it was -1 degrees outside. Plus there was always weird people that were always out at night

"Oh so your talking back? What am I rising a brat! " he just looked at me with his same cold staire "you have to learn your lesson again" he said. I looked at him terrified he then pushed me inside.

He punched me to the floor.I was on the floor trying my best not to cry. On the floor he then kicked me in the face and stomach I was bleeding really bad from my nose.I got up running to the kitchen. "COME BACK HERE!" he shouted. I grabbed a knife pointing it at him.

" S-S-STAY BACK" he didn't even flinched. Just slowly walking towards me. I was shaking at this point he walked right up to me." Go ahead stab me " I couldnt move.

He then grabbed the knife from me. "I knew you couldn't do it ". He grabbed me by my shirt dragging me. " LET GO" I tired getting out of his grip. But no use.. He threw me out into the cold night. Not saying a word he slammed the door.

There I was freezing to death. There was no point in banging on the door. He would just get drunk and fall asleep. Not like he'd answer if he wasn't..

Edited 8.12.23
I know it's short but there will be more chapter on Yuzu's past and childhood hoped you enjoy the chapter so you guys later ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ