chapter 7: The past

Warning this chapter containers sensitive topics such as: abuse, depression, and mention of suicide so here your warning ⚠

( ok so most of the writing in this chapter is old so don't mind the spelling mistakes and cringe ok ok)

(I love this photo so much there my favorite characters in death note)

Yumkuos POV:
"Meow meow! " I said I had cat ears and a tail and tried to convinced Mary to wear it to but she wasn't giving in. "For the last time Yumkuo I'm not putting on those stupid cat ears ". How could I convince her to do it.

"Awwww why not mary are you to embarrassed? " I said confused on why she wouldn't put the ear on already . She quickly turned her head " embarrassed my ass give me those " she snatch the ears out of my hands and put them on.

"See I'm not embarrassed " she scoffed "ok then let's put on the tail shall we! " I then lifted up her skirt she started to turn red "h-hey stop it Yumkuo! WHAT THE HELL " then the door slammed open and yuzu was standing there. We all looked at each other awkwardly. And Ryota was next to Yuzu.

Yuzus POV:
I slammed the door open with Ryota walking right next to me. We then saw well I don't even know what I was looking at. I saw Yumkuo trying to put a tail on Mary...... "Oh sorry for interrupting let me just go " I started walking out "yeah me to" Ryota walked out with me"HEY HEY WAIT YUZU RYOTA COME BACK THERE" Mary dragged me and poor little bro back into the class room.

"Yuzuuuuu~ want to tried the cat ears on ?" Yumkuo ask "Sure give them" I put them on "so what now" Mary was trying not to laugh "go on and meow or something pffft.

Seemed simple enough "ooohhh ok then" I lifted my hands up "Nyaa~?" then I saw Yumkuo turn red "hey Yumkuo are you okay? " Ryota asked concerned "y-y-yeah I'm good" .

Yuzu meowed like how kirari did

"Are you sure your face is all red" I ask her "yupp alll good..." I came close to her face and put my hand on her forehead. "Hmmm I don't know you feel a bit hot" Yumkuo then passed out. "Oh my..." We all just staired at her "great jod idot you made her pass out" Mary scoffed "Yumkuo Yumkuo hey you ok!?".......

Days later.....

Yuzus POV

I went to talk to ririka and apologize for the events that happened a week ago. I was just about to walk in her office but then remembered the last time I did without knocking. So I knocked on the door but no one answered "hey Riri you in there? ".

Again no one answered so I just walked in and no one was there I was feeling a bit sleepy so I justed close the and door and layed on one of the couches and feel asleep. Where is she..

(In Yuzus dream)

"you can beat me how ever much you want but you DON'T EVER LAY A FINGER ON HER" what the hell is going on I saw myself and two other figures but I couldn't see them clearly they were blurred out. Weird never had a dream like this..

I could see one of the figures it was me. But I was on the floor bleeding whats going on here I was grabbing one to one was the figures pants "fine I won't touch your precious girlfriend. But you have to come with me Yuzu" come with them? I'm still confused on what's going on here.

"Fine I'll go with you..." I got up "good " but I didn't go down without a fight.

The figure knocked me go the ground and started to beat the hell out of me. "NO PLEASE STOP! why why are you doing this stop please" I hear the figure who was on the chair crying.

Pleading to let me go. But the person one top of me keep beating me to shit.

Kind of like this scene where Sasuke keeping on punching naruto in there final fight (I had to search ever where to fined this gif (;-_-)ノ)