chapter 2 : first day

Yuzu POV:
I woke up with cold sweat. "Oh....just another one of those dreams..." I thought well I had to get ready for my first day at my new school.

I wasn't really excited about it. I look in the mirror looking at my scar on my left eye. Wonder if people are gunna ask about that. Maybe not.

I than got in the shower turning the w cold water on. Just thinking about the dream I had. Then got ready I wore the male outfit for reasons you could say. Then I combed my hair .

(This is yuzus hair cut okay well back to the story )

I really didn't care if people thought that I was a guy. I have been mistaken as one. But I could care less then I  ate breakfast after putting on a surgical mask on hopping on my motorcycle then went to school .

3rd POV
Yuzu got to school everyone and I mean everyone was staring at her motorcycle. The kids were really rich there but peoples parents would never them have such dangerous toys.

She then pulled into the parking lot when she hopped off people started whispering.

"There motorcycle is so cool! "

"Is that a guy or a girl? "

"Who cares there hot"

Yuzu just walk though the  commotion . Not caring what people said about her.

Yuzu POV:
"Man these people sure love being all up in other people's business" I thought walking in the halls people still whisperering.I wasn't paying attention then bumped into someone.

"Oh sorry I wasn't paying attention there..." I started to walk off before the person grabbed me "watch it idiot! " she shouted.

"Ooooh it's just you Mary" I knew Mary because we went to middle school together but she bullied me for being over weight and not having any friends. But that was in the past I didnt care about that anymore. "Wait a minute Yuzu is that you?".

"What didn't recognize me? I mean can't blame you I'm like a total smoke show. " She started studdering "w-well watch where your going next time" she yelled walking off.

"Nice seeing you to Saotome" I yelled as she walked off. Well I have to get to class before I'm late.

(Time skip of Yuzu walking to her class)

I then got to class looking at my scheduled to see if  I was at the right class."Yup this is e3". I started knocking on the door the teacher then opened the door. "Oh your the new transfer student right? ".

"Yes I am" "ok class we have a new transfer student would you like to introduce yourself" I looked around the room for a second I spoted Mary.

"Yeah sure. My name is Yuzu.. Uh Im 5'9... Uhm like bears and ramen that's pretty good" Mary just face palmed "also I'm a girl for those of you wondering and thats it" I heard whispers again.

" I wonder if she likes girls"

"can she gamble? "

"omg she's so hot! "

"and she's really tall"

"Ok class that's enough, settle down" the teacher said ."Mary I would like you like you to show Yuzu around the school " the teacher then pointed at Mary  "sure" she scoffed.

By the looks of it she didn't want to. But she didn't have a choice.

(Time skip to after class)
Students came rushing to my desk once class was done and stared flooding me with questions. God do they do this to every new student.

"So what's your last name? "

"Do you like girls? "

"Whats up with the  scar? "

"how rich are you "

"why do you have a surgical mask on"

I didn't really know how to answer. It was way to many questions at once.Then a girl came up to my desk. "Hi !! My name is Yumkuo Jabami" she looked interesting. And  her boobs- wait what am I saying.

"Hi , Im Yuzu" I give a little smile "say Yuzu so you know how to gamble? " she said while her eyes glowing. "yeah I know how to gamble"I only knew a little bit tho "great!!!" she shouted to me it looked like something was off about her."Yuzu I challenge you to a gamble " Mary  shouted. Woah okay unexpected "sure I accept your gamble". What am I getting myself into.

3rd POV:
The whole class started whispering AGAIN " oh man Mary is going to crush her on her first day" "she going to become a house pet on her first day" whats a house pet? Is that like Furry thing or something Yuzu thought while ignoring the whispers. "Excellent!!" Mary shouted.

(Time skip to after the gamble cuz I don't know how gambling works  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

"H-h-how did you win" Mary studdering on her words." I dont know luck? Just kidding I saw  through your cheat. " Mary just looked defeated poor girl.

"But it's okay you I don't want your money "  Yuzu got up from the desk. "Wait what! That's like 30 million yen you could of won! " woah did her words really shock her."Yeah I'm aware but thanks for the gamble anyways I need to get going so later" Yuzu left the whole class speechless how could someone pass up on 30 MILLION YEN. (Yuzu of course)

Kirari POV:
"President president!! The new transfer student just won against Mary  Saotome in a gamble!" Sayaka  came in running while saying that.

"How interesting the new kid beating Saotome" I thought "Sayaka bring me the new transfer students file" I told Sayaka  "yes miss president" Sayaka left then came running back  "here is her file " Sayaka then handed me the file.

Opening I saw what I could only reorganize as Yuzu ."but there was barely anything on her file the only things on her file is her name, phone number, and her address" "that's strange but again Yuzu is a mysterious person " I thought.

"Is this her real file Sayaka  ?" I told Sayaka "I'm afraid that's the real file miss president" "hmmmm" "I want Yuzu in my office tomorrow" " yes of course miss president ".Welcome back Yuzu.

Edited 8.12.23
A/n
I definitely made this chapter a lot longer I'll do the same with the other chapters once I get some sleep hope your liking the rewrite