chapter 10: A bad man

Manipulative: characterized by unscrupulous control of a situation or person.

Yuzus pov

Manipulative... That's one of the many words you could describe my father.

He'd manipulate me and my mother for as long as I could remember, for his own desires. The pain , suffering, all the hurt he caused.

...........

"Yuzu" my father called my name from his office . I sighed putting my book down as I walked to his office a little intimidated by his presence alone. "Yes father?" barely above a whisper I spoke.

"I want to apologize for locking you out the other day . You just have to understand a father sometimes has to punish his child" he spoke not looking up from his computer.

"It's like when a dog misbehaves and its owner has to put it down" his eyes then met mines. A dark red it would remind you of blood strangely. I only nodded to his words turning my eyes away from him..

He let out a chuckle and stood up walking towards me "you forgive me right? I am your father Yuzu you understand right". My throat felt dry "yes father I understand". He smiled and kneeled down to my height and grabbed my shoulder.

"Good we wouldn't want more problems" his grip made me flinch, he smiled the smiled of a devil. "Now get out of my office and stay in your room I have important things to attend to" he stood tall and barked orders per usual.

I watched my younger self walk out the room as I glared at my father . Every thought I had of him made me in rage. But this was a dream , I wanted to punch his stupid face.

       ————————————————————

I closed my eyes I opened them to find myself staring at my ceiling. I remember I brought Ririka with me home I turned and saw no sign of her. 'Did she really leave' I thought getting up .

Wait that's right the party last night .. She must have remembered the events. I grabbed my head 'I'm so stupid'.

A certain smell it me. Pancakes? I walked out my room and saw Ririka making pancakes. "Morning" my voice made her jump a little she turned her head "jeez you scared me!".

I chuckled yawning a little "my bad ... what's with the pancakes?" I pointed at the food that smelt amazing. "W-well I wanted to thank you for.. you know taking care of me last night ..".

"You don't need to thank me that's what friends are for right?" Did she even remember what happened between us last night. She hesitated a little before answering and nodded "right ... friends". I walked past her grabbing two plates.

"So are we going to let this amazing pancakes sit here or are we going to eat them?" I asked setting the plates down. This earned a little laugh from Riri "okay okay hold your horses dork"

—————————————————

Sooooo sorry for this short chapter I just wanted to get something out and this was all I could come up with .. I'll try and make the next chapter a looooooot long trust
Anyways have a good morning or day !!!!

 I'll try and make the next chapter a looooooot long trust Anyways have a good morning or day !!!!

What do yall think of my updated character design of Yuzu :>