𝟷.

omniscient
a few days later

diamonté sat in bed, grabbing her spoon she grabbed her bowl of vanilla ice cream. she pressed play on baps, snuggling her back into the pillows her phone began buzzing repeatedly making her roll her eyes.

eating another spoonful of ice cream she moaned in delight, her phone lit up again making her sigh in annoyance. snatching it off the charger she held the gold iphone 12 pro max to her face making it unlock, the instagram notifications were going so fast she couldn't read any. "what in the hell going on?". she mumbled out loud, swiping to find the instagram app she tapped it.

going to her tags, she saw the shade room tagged her in a post with jack, he recently followed her. she raised any eyebrow typing his @ into the search bar. finding it, she bit her lip in thought, shrugging her shoulders she followed him back.

her phone buzzed again, going to her dms she saw he messaged her making her giggle softly.

jack harlow
why are you up so late?

diamonté giggled softly beginning to type back,

saweetie
excuse me little boy? i'm grown i can be up for how ever long i want to be.

jack harlow
mhmmm i like em feisty, but wyd tmr?

saweetie
minding my business lol, but what's up friend?

jack harlow
i wanna see you friend, i have an idea for a song feature too. since we on the same label 👀.

saweetie
i'll think about it. but take ya ass to sleep, good night got all these people going crazy on my instagram 😒

jack harlow
i'm sorry ma & yes ma'am have a good night beautiful 😍

saweetie stared at the messages before closing the app all together, putting her dying phone back on the charger she slipped out of bed going towards her kitchen. putting the ice cream up, she put the spoon in the dish washer closing it,

yawning she went to her room going to the bathroom washing her face & brushing her teeth before tiredly sliding into bed.

her phone buzzed making her grip it turning it on dnd, pressing play on baps, she got comfortable in her california king bed, sighing she watched the movie until her eyes got heavy.

this chapter is so short, but i'm making a part two which will be more longer & detailed lol

thank y'all for reading my book, I appreciate it & if y'all ever have any ideas or anything pm me i will give you credit.

💛