𝟺𝟶.

omniscient
a few week later

jack held gianna's hand tightly as they walked through the private airport, gianna wiggled out her father's hand sprinting away as diamonté laughed softly, bernard stood beside her laughing loudly. "princess come here!". jack screamed as gianna giggled softly shaking her head, her curly hair bouncing at ever step she took. "no". she softly said, jack ran in front of her cutting her off, running straight into his arms jack held her tightly as she shyly gazed into her father's eyes.

"princess you can't run off like that, it's not safe ok?". gianna nodded innocently, "she can't understand you baby". diamonté said yawning, jack glanced over at her smiling the black dress she wore showcased her growing belly which grew twice as big as before. "yes she does ain't that right princess?". jack asked ticking gianna's stomach making her squeal diamonté playfully rolled her eyes,

jack nodded at the flight attendant who bit her lip at him, diamonté cut her eyes at her, "keep your eyes to yourself bitch". she spat as jack's eyes widened in surprise, grabbing diamonté's hand he glanced over at her with apologizing eyes. "sorry". he mouthed to her, bernard who held diamonté's and gianna's luggage walked towards the back placing it into the master bed room.

jack sat in the middle gianna crawled beside him towards the window seat her eyes glancing around the airport in amazement. "dada". she squeal pointing to the bird, jack smiled rubbing her back lovingly as she pointed to random things to show him.

"thank you bernard". diamonté softly said, fatigue instantly hit her aching body rubbing her head she took her hair tie out before walking towards the back of the plane sliding her heels off diamonté slid into the bed moaning in delight. placing her phone beside her she turned dnd on before shutting her eyes falling asleep instantly. jack raised an eyebrow, "hey do you mind watching her?". bernard nodded standing up jack walked towards the back opening the bedroom door.

hopping on the bed diamonté's smaller body bounced up making her jolt awake out her sleep, "jack what the fuck". she gritted looking up at him, jack ignored her hovering over her.

"jack what the fuck". he mimicked her whining tone making her roll her eyes. leaning down jack placed his lips on her pouty ones, diamonté mushed his head away from her "move i don't want your kisses". she mumbled as jack laughed softly,

laying beside her jack lifted her onto his lap eyeing her, "why you gotta be so mean for?". he asked as she rolled her eyes, "you know it's my duty to get on yo nerves". placing her smaller hands on the sides of his face diamonté leaned forward molding her lips onto his,

the two of them moved in sync as they made out diamonté's body heating up. pulling away she licked her lips reaching down she gripped jack's hard growing member, squeezing it tightly jack groaned.

lifting her body up slightly diamonté pulled his basketball shorts down, "nah i thought you didn't like me?". he asked as diamonté gripped his neck pulling him towards her, shoving her tongue in his mouth jack swallowed her loud moans as he palmed her ass gripping it tightly diamonté slid down on his throbbing member making her cry out as jack allowed her to take control, "hey don't push your body". he whispered sliding her dress strap off, kissing her wherever his lips would land diamonté nodded moving slowly on top of him.

>>>

a few hours later