𝟸.

omniscient
a few days later

"thank you leonardo". diamonté softly said smiling, putting her shades on she tuned out the many questions and shouts about quavo and her. she rolled her eyes as leonardo protected her and opened the door for her.

she began walking towards the back, being stopped by her boss. he looked at her making her raise any eyebrow, it was around 9 pm and he usually be gone. "just coming to help lay down some verses". she said smiling, he nodded continuing to walk to the back.

pushing open the door, jack turned in his spinning chair. he held back a smile as he stood up. he walked over to her smaller frame engulfing her into a hug, diamonté sighed softly loving his cologne. "what's up?". jack said pulling her chair out, she took a seat putting her purse near by, he bit his lip looking down at the sound board. she smelt so good,

"so i have an idea also". she said excitedly, he looked over at her waiting, "i have everyone else on board but you. want to be on tap in?". she asked smiling softly, he stared at her in shock.

"you serious?". he asked in disbelief, she nodded smiling. "i wouldn't of ask if i didn't jack". she teased reaching over to ruffle his curly hair. he chuckled softly. "anything for you". he said making her giggle, "whatever jack, but i know it'll be a hit". she said working with the sound board,

"let me try something and see if you like it". she nodded watching him stand up, she eyed his clothes. he was fly for a white boy she had to admit that,

jack grabbed a pair of headphones before walking into the booth, he put the beats on before he heard the familiar voice in his ears. he nodded to the music, "you ready saweetie?". he asked as she gave a thumbs up.

he bobbed his head as he got more into the music and her lyrics,

I just crossed over to Top 40
I can't even say "What's poppin'?" now, 'cause it got corny
Jeweler just hit me, said he got some new rocks for me
When they asked me to do this verse, know I got horny Ooh, ooh

I know I can count on my shorty
She'll go the extra mile, over the top for me
I ain't at the club, I'm in the house, but I'm not Cory
It's a Victorian, they built it with five stories There's five of them bitches, mm
Ayy, shout-out to Saweetie
These boys working with the LMPD

jack stopped and grabbed his phone typing the extra lyrics into his notes, saweetie sat in a daze watching as he typed on his phone, she smiled proudly at him.

"you did amazing". he heard her voice making his heart speed up, his cheeks became red making her laughs flow through the booth. "you blushing now?". she teased, as he took his headphones off rushing to the door.

"ooo shit". diamonté mumbled quickly getting out the spinning chair, jack rushing over to her picking her up.

digging his fingers into her side she began laughing loudly as he continued. "what was all that smack you was talking hm?". he asked as she tried to catch her breath, "j-jack stop! i give". she screamed out as the door open, the two froze as diamonté wiped her teary face, her heart racing in her chest.

"put me down". she whispered, jack put her down. "what are you two doing in here? i don't pay for y'all to play around". ryan gritted as diamonté resisted the urge to roll her eyes at him,

ryan eyes saweetie's face frowning, "you have something to say?". he asked as jack stepped up, "ayeeee it was my fault, i was playing around. we working matter of fact we done with for the night". he said as ryan eyes shifted to his, ryan stared at the two before turning around walking out slamming the door.

"he's such an asshole". she said rolling her eyes, grabbing her purse jack began shutting everything down grabbing his phone.

watching as saweetie left, he went after her before she could grab the knob. "you was leaving without saying bye to me?". he asked as she looked down at his hand interlocked with hers.

she looked up at him, "and if i was?". she asked smiling, "wow". he said making her laugh softly, "come here". she said opening her arms, he bended his knees slightly to hug her tightly before pulling away.

"i can't let you go to your car alone at night, i gotta be a gentleman". he said as she put her shades on.

"jack a gentleman? that's not what all the girls say". she said as he opened the door for her, the two walking side by side towards the garage.

"yeah whatever they be lying on the kid". he said as she giggled. "mhmmm". she said as jack chuckled softly, reaching his arm out he brought her frame closer to his,

he thought she would move but instead she stayed close as they neared her car. "thank you playboy". she said making her suck his teeth. opening her door he helped her inside,

"no problem icy girl". he teased gently closing her car door.

i don't want anyone to be confused on the time, tap in came out way before quavo & saweetie broke up

i don't want anyone to be confused on the time, tap in came out way before quavo & saweetie broke up. but for the sake of the storyline the two are already broken up.

i've switched up a few things & I hope nobody is confused or anything.