𝟷𝟷.

omniscient
a few weeks later

"why'd you make me get all dressed up and blindfolded for?". diamonté whispered feel jack's warm hands on her face, he smiled at her chuckling softly, "you tryna kill me!?". she teased playfully, he kissed her cheek stepping closer to her frame,

"no baby but i can kill something else". he said biting her ear as she giggled, "you are such a weirdo". she mumbled feeling his hands grip her waist, "jack where are you taking me?". she asked as he guided her to walk, she could only see darkness.

feeling him stop her she stood in place, "calm down baby girl, i'm about to take it off ya". he said as she nodded attempting to calm her racing heart, she bit at her glossy lips, jack untied the blindfold watching her eyes glossy over. covering her mouth a few tears escaped her eyes. sucking in a breath jack walked over to her. "i didn't mean to make you cry you baby". he softly said, wiping her tears with his fingers she wrapped her arms around his frame. "since i can't take you anywhere in the public right now, i decided we can have our own dinner and movie here". he said watching her smile softly. "i got you some flowers too". he said nodding towards the counter,

grabbing his face jack bended his knees closing his eyes feeling her soft lips mold onto his, "thank you". she said pulling away, jack nodded his heart racing, his palms being to get sweaty. "no problem beautiful". he softly said pulling her chair out, "my lady". diamonté took a seat watching jack walk to sit across from her,

her eyes gazed onto the table of the candle lit dinner, "everything was made by yours truly". he said as she raised an eyebrow, she stared at his face shaking her head softly.

"baby you are such a bad liar". she said as his face turned red, "alright you caught me, it was paid by yours truly". he said making her bust out laughing. "i knew it, jack you know you can't lie to me". she said as he sighed, "what are we having?". she asked taking a sip of her wine, "don't you remember what happened last time we drank?". she asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"it won't happen this time trust me! and it's your favorite". he said watching as she took the lid off the food.

>>>

a few hours later

"my poor baby simba". diamonté mumbled gripping the covers tighter, after the two ate dinner, they both took separate showers. laying on the king sized mattress in their pjs, the room service snacks scattered all over the bed.

after begging jack for over ten minutes he gave in to letting her watch lion king, he knew he would give in he loved to make her smile,

jack continued to stare at diamonté as she stuffed more popcorn in her mouth, a few pieces landing onto the oversized jersey she stole out his suit case, he chuckled softly.

diamonté took her eyes off the flat screen to gaze at jack, she shyly looked away. "why are you staring at me for!?". she whined playfully rolling her eyes, "I don't have the damn movie on my face little boy". she said rolling her eyes,

jack stayed silent choosing to stare at her instead, "jack". she snapped playfully, pushing the covers back some she straddled his lap, reaching over towards the huge bowl of popcorn she grabbed a handful, "open wide". she said smiling, jack shook his head.

"open ya damn mouth". she said, jack giggled shaking his head again, grabbing his hair tightly in her other hand he hissed, his mouth opened ready to talk to her only for her to shove the popcorn in his mouth.

she licked her fingers of the butter, snatching her fingers out her mouth jack stuck them into his mouth sucking on them slowly. "you are so nasty". she said running her hands through his soft hair, jack gripped her thick thighs rubbing his hands up and down them diamonté bit her lip feeling her body heat up.

pushing her hair to the side exposing her neck jack pulled her closer before attacking her spot by her collarbone, he watched as her eyes closed, "fuck daddy". she panted as he sucked harder, pushing her gently onto her back he pulled the jersey off her body, "you are so beautiful". he mumbled, attaching his lips where they would land he marked her body up sucking onto her boobs. plunging two of his fingers inside her made her scream out in surprise, feeling her clutch around them he moved slower curving his fingers while sucking onto her neck.

her body began to shake as she let out several loud moans, gripping his curls in her hands, throwing her head back she gasped softly feeling her body stiffen he gently pulled his fingers out licking them clean, stepping out his boxers he watched as her chest heaved, "you okay?". he asked as she nodded, "mhm". she softly said meeting his gaze, he leaned over kissed her roughly, placing his member at her entrance he rubbed it against her feeling her stutter, gritting his teeth he groaned against her lips.

pulling away he put the condom on before roughly pushing inside her making her scream out in pleasure, grabbing her neck tightly he pounded inside her as diamonté arched her back their chest touching, "oh god".