𝟿.

omniscient
a few days later

diamonté giggled softly on the instagram live, it was an early saturday morning. "this is the only way to eat them y'all". she said to the camera, she playfully rolled her eyes at the comments. "not the toilet my best friend". she read shaking her head softly, grabbing her water she took a few sips.

jack wrapped his arm around her neck pulling her out the camera, "how i look?". he asked stepping back, diamonté eyed his clothes nodding in approval. "such a white man". she playfully said making them both laugh, he bite his lip eyeing her toned legs, "what you doing up this early?". he softly asked pulling her body closer to his, his hands landing on her ass. "hmm? nothing today is just another day". she said shrugging watching as his face fell, she wanted so badly to laugh in his face.

"yeah it is". he said shrugging, diamonté interlocked their hands pulling him towards the camera. "how he look y'all?". she asked as the comments and views went up,

like a mf snack!

happy birthday king

damnnnn! let me have ya baby

bend me over daddy you fine as hell!!

i see you jack ole fine ass man

jack chuckled softly, his eyes went up towards diamonté who was walking to the refrigerator, she felt his eyes on her turning to him she flicked him off, "anytime!". he shouted as she giggled softly, grabbing the party hat and small cake out the refrigerator she set it down grabbing a candle.

walking towards jack, pushing him aside he tripped slightly, hearing diamonté giggled he stood in front of her turning her body to face his, she looked up at him shyly, grabbing his face she pulled him closer. "let me put this on you". she softly said, putting the blind fold onto him she smiled into the camera.

rushing over she grabbed the hat and cake, pushing her phone back slightly she lit the candle onto the cake, putting the party hat onto the mountain of his curls his eye brows furrowed.

"girl what are you doing to me?". he asked as she turned the lights off, smiling softly she took the blind fold off, "surprise!". she screamed watching his face lit up, "make a wish". she softly said pointing the camera towards him, the comments all wishing him a happy birthday. he smiled closing his eyes before blowing out the candle. "happy birthday to you!". she screamed as he smirked. walking towards her he grabbed her phone, "thank y'all for all the love and birthday wishes! we gotta go". he said quickly ending the live, putting her phone onto the counter he looked down at her.

picking her small body up he set her onto the counter top, locking lips with hers she moaned softly, "happy birthday cutie". she softly said, "you know i wouldn't forget your birthday". he smiled picking her up, "all i want for my birthday is you". she giggled softly, "your wish is my command".

>>>

jack toes curled, his body in complete bliss. for the last three hours the two going at it. ignoring both their buzzing phones diamonté hands slapped down onto his red chest, gripping her ass harshly in her hands diamonté moaned loudly moving faster on top of him, "that feel good daddy?". she whispered breathless,

jack grunted softly, sitting up wrapping his arms around her body he slammed her body harder on his, grinding harder on top of him he watched as her eyes rolled back, nipping her neck he felt her shutter. "fuck baby". he groaned, feeling her juices roll down his legs. moaning louder into his ears jack gripped her neck tightly as he came hard into the condom.