𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞.

omniscient
los angeles

diamonté and amala walked side by side at the park, diamonté sighed pushing her shades down on her face. "girl shit it's so damn hot". she said fanning herself, "girl you'll be okay, come on let's go on this one". doja said grabbing saweetie's hand.

the many fans surprised seeing them together, since it was a concert later that night for them, plus other singers and rappers diamonté called up amala wanting to ride rollercoasters.

diamonté gazed at the rollercoaster, "this about to be fun". she thought as a large frame bumped into her, her phone fell onto the ground making her cuss in her head.

she looked over at the tall man who eyes widen, his heart pounding in his chest.

"my bad saweetie i didn't see you". jack said bending down grabbing her cracked phone, he looked at it uneasy.

diamonté raised an eyebrow at him, "umm can i have my phone back?". she asked softly, jack was in such a trance he almost didn't hear her, handing her the phone their fingers touch making him feel a spark,

tapping her screen multiple times, her eyebrows furrowed in frustration. jack noticed her expression. "it's broke?". he asked as she stared up at him,

"yes but it's okay accidents happen". she said as he nodded, "i'll buy you a new one". she shook her head, "i have insurance".

before he could open his mouth, he felt a hand grab his shoulder, "man leave saweetie alone and bring your ass". jonathan said teasing his friend, diamonté took one last glance at jack smiling softly before walking towards doja who was getting ice cream.

jack began walking with jonathan, turning around he eyed the way her hips swayed. "lord have mercy". he thought as he bit his lip.

jonathan chuckled softly, "you want her?". he asked as jack nodded,

"watch that beautiful queen is going to be mines".

the prologue is so short, but longer chapters ahead

this is just the second time they met but won't be the last!

I hope y'all enjoy this chapter & i don't mind any comments about ideas on the book.