𝟾.

omniscient
a few hours later

diamonté back hit the elevator wall, jack attacked her swollen lips making her moan out, wrapping her arm around his neck he easily lifted her body up. hearing the elevator open he walked off, diamonté kept grabbing at his face trying to tongue him down, "where's the key at?". he asked as diamonté ignored him sucking harder on his neck,

reaching in his pocket he gripped it unlocking the door. carrying her to the bed, jack slammed her body into it diamonté busted into a fit of laughter, "b-baby i don't feel good". diamonté softly said rubbing her forehead with her finger,

jack pulled back from her neck hearing her call him baby made his heart flutter, "are you okay? what's wrong". he softly asked, she gagged sitting up quickly. pushing past him she didn't make it to the toilet hunching over she threw up everything onto the bathroom floor, feeling a hand rubbing her back she continued until her stomach felt weak. wiping her mouth she sighed.

brushing her teeth, she stared at jack. he raised an eyebrow his cheeks beginning to get red, biting her lip she walked over to him pushing up against him, putting her chin onto his chest she stared up at him. "jack you like me hmm?". she softly asked him, his hands sweating, he nodded. "that's cute little boy, take a shower with me". she softly said, jack smirked.

>>>

a few moments later

jack washed her back with the towel, he eyed her smooth skin as diamonté sighed softly, "there all clean". he said watching her turn around, "you know this isn't very normal". she mumbled beginning to wash down his abs with the wash cloth, "what's not normal?". he asked his body betraying him,

"us doing all of this, you're so young and also a hoe". she softly said feeling his abs contract, she shook her head.

jack gently pushed her up against the shower wall, lifting her body he stared into her dark eyes, diamonté grabbed his face in her hands, pecking his lips softly she moaned softly as her breath hitched, jack grunted pushing more of himself inside her, sucking in a deep breath he bit his lip harshly. "y-you need to put a condom on". she said breathless, jack ignored her words. her body was saying an completely different story.

"uhhh". she softly said shutting her eyes, jack pulled out making her sigh in relief. not giving her a chance to recover jack picked her wet body up. kissing her soft lips he lay her on the bed.

opening her legs, he teased her body. moving closer to her jack began eating her out, gasping diamonté gripped his thick hair as she let out several loud moans. gripping her thighs tightly he ignored her legs wrapping around his neck.

her moans were making him rock hard, "j-jack i can't". she choked out her chest heaving, holding her body down diamonté shut her eyes tightly climaxing on his tongue jack sucked all her liquid up, "fuck i see why you got all the girls crazy for your ass". diamonté said breathless watching him lick his lip.

jack smirked as diamonté crawled over to him, yanking his boxers down she wrapped her lips around his member feeling him twitch, jack grunted staring at the ceiling as diamonté sucked the life out of him,

>>>

jack chest heaved up and down, "oh fuck jack mhmmm". diamonté panted as he gripped her waist tightly slamming her harder onto him, her eyes rolled back as the both of them came hard, wrapping his arms around her body he pushed himself further inside her, kissing her neck he pulled away.

diamonté shyly pecked his soft lips before pushing his hair out his face. pulling out of her saweetie wobbly stood up, she hissed in pain hearing chuckling. "boy fuck you". she gritted slowly walking to the bathroom.

jack stared at diamonté as she changed into one of his jersey, jumpin on the bed he grabbed her small frame feeling her snuggle into him. kissing the side of her face he opened his mouth speak to her, shaking his head he watched as she slept,

"i put ya ass to sleep". he mumbled into her neck hearing her softly giggle, "be quiet and go to sleep".

 he mumbled into her neck hearing her softly giggle, "be quiet and go to sleep"

I WAS GONNA MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN BUT THOUGHT AGAINST IT LOL ITS TO EARLY LOL

MAYBE IN A COUPLE MORE CHAPTERS IT CAN HAPPEN 👀

HMMMMM, YALL READY FOR SOME DRAMA, ALOT OF CRYING AND MORE LOL