𝟷𝟶.

omniscient
the next day

"baby". diamonté whined turning over, her head pounding her body aching. "hmm?". jack said fluttering his eyes open, their eyes met raising an eyebrow he reached over pulling her closer to his frame. "i don't feel good". she mumbled into his chest, "w-what did we do yesterday!?". she softly whispered looking around the trashed hotel room, jack rubbed his weak eyes. covering her mouth diamonté yawned, standing up jack stretched his limbs, smirking he went to the curtains yanking them back. "i'm gonna kick your fucking ass". diamonté attempted to scream, her voice cracking and fading, despite her tremendous headache she forcefully sat up,

cutting her eyes at jack, he smiled. hopping out the bed diamonté tried to rush to attack jack only for him to wrapped his arms around her body throwing her over his shoulders.

she beat on his back, "i need to throw up". she mumbled softly, jack gently put her onto her feet helping her to the bathroom. not being able to make it to the toilet she released all her fluids onto the floor, hunching over her stomach turned making her puke harder.

tears ran down her face as she continued until she was dry heaving, wiping her mouth she turned seeing jack holding a cup and crackers. pushing it aside she began brushing her teeth and wiping her makeup off her face leaving her bare faced.

"drink some of this". jack softly said, scratching her scalp she took her hair tie out letting her hair fall down her shoulders.

"go lay down ok? i'll clean this up while you rest". she nodded gripping her stomach in pain. pulling the covers back she sat the glass onto the night stand, turning on her side she grabbed jack's pillow inhaling his scent, "eww you weirdo". he teased giggling softly, flicking him off he tucked her in watching as she lay still. leaning down he gently tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear kissing her smooth cheek he pulled away going to the kitchen grabbing the cleaning supplies.

>>>

a few hours later

jack felt arms around him, turning his head he smiled at diamonté, kissing his cheek she stared at the tv screen as he paused his game. grabbing her hands he gently moved her to stand in front of him, taking a seat on his lap she snuggled into him pulling the covers over them, "such a big baby". jack said by her ear before blowing into it, she yelped in surprise.

"jack i should really kick your ass". she gritted her mood switching, "why? what did i do girl?". he asked looking down at her,

"well thank the lord i'm on good birth control, you fucking came in me last night". she said sighing, "we do not need to be in the same room drinking together". she said making him laugh softly,

"what's so bad about having a baby? it would be beautiful". he said watching her face change, jack giggled pinching her cheek. "i'm just playing diamonté you should of saw your face girl". he softly said tracing her jaw line she rolled her eyes pushing his finger back,

"me? having a baby that's ghetto and out of the question. beside i'm to young and pretty to be someone's baby mama". she said making him chuckle softly, "i'm serious jack!". she shouted as he lay her onto the couch. he smiled at her face, reaching up she pushed onto his shoulders, "move! this isn't funny i don't want to be stuck with you forever". she softly said,

diamonté stared at his face, he nodded moving from hovering over her, she sat on his lap gripping his chin. repeating pecking his lips he smiled softly. "c-can you come back to bed?". she asked as he nodded turning his game off, wrapping her arms around him he stood up walking towards the bedroom.

>>>

bumping fist with jack he smirked at her, "you ready icy girl?". she nodded fixing her earpiece. "yeah let's go vanilla ice". she teased as the familiar music played. "let's go beautiful".

>>>

grabbing the water bottle, she thanked her bodyguard. "you have meet and greets saweetie so don't be in the shower to long". she nodded to her boss, opening her room door she closed and locked it.

"hey baby". jack softly said pulling her body to his, "stop sneaking up on me!". she screamed quickly covering her mouth, "whatever you don't scare me". he mumbled in her neck, sucking on neck her eyes shut tightly. "we can't". she whispered, he ignored her picking her up. "it'll be fast". she whispered as she gave in.

>>>

thirty minutes later

banging on the door startled them both, pulling away from their lip locking diamonté core throbbed. "ughh i hate you". she mumbled as he gave her a toothless smile. gripping her ass she shuttered. "move before you start something you can't finish". she gritted standing up, pulling her riding dress down she stood to her feet. jack eyed her as he stood up standing beside the door.

swinging the door open ryan stood with a frown on his face, "you need to come now! fans are waiting". he gritted as she nodded, "chill out i'm coming now". she said leaning on the door frame,

"i'm coming you don't have to watch me". she said giggling softly, he nodded beginning to walk away, "have you seen jack? nobody has seen him". he asked over his shoulder, she shook her head, "no i haven't". she said, he sighed in frustration. "y'all new generation of kids are horrible". he mumbled as she rolled her eyes.

closing the door she looked over at jack, the two busting out laughing, slapping his arm he looked her over. "let's go".

 "let's go"