𝟥.

omniscient
a few weeks later

jack giggled softly, he held the bucket of water balloons. he turned his phone towards diamonté's bed, the views on the instagram live going up. he slowly walked over towards her bed eyeing her as she slept peacefully. her natural curly hair all over the silk pillow. he grabbed the other bucket of water tossing it on her making her gasp and sit up.

diamonté screamed in surprised looking over at jack, she yanked the covers off her opening her mouth to yell several water balloons were tossed on her face and body before he ran grabbing his phone as the comments went faster on the live.

"y'all she gonna kill me". he said hearing her footsteps close behind him, diamonté ran faster after him, launching her body she tackled him making them both fall onto the ground.

jack turned so he could stare at her face, gripping his curls in her hands she pulled them tightly, jack laughed loudly, diamonté eyes followed his hand seeing him holding his phone, she went to grab it only for jack to move his hand,

"turn it off!". she screamed in frustration, he shook his head, she cut her eyes at him, sticking his tongue out, she reached over him, her boobs all in his face and snatched his phone.

"send y'all condolences now". saweetie said turning the camera towards him, "say bye jackman". he cut his eyes at her as she laughed softly ending his instagram live.

"now why the hell did you wake me up for?". she asked softly, "i was sleeping so good". she whined leaning up against his tall frame, "well ryan wants to see us both so i decided to drive us there". she sighed rubbing her eyes, she snuggled closer to his body wrapping her arms and legs around him.

"take me to the bathroom, and put my sheets and covers in the damn washer". she said as he laughed softly, "you really mad?". he teased beginning to walk up the stairs, she ignored him, she played with his curls. "i wonder what you would look like with some braids white boy". she said hopping off him,

jack stood in the door way, he looked around. she raised her eyebrow. "jack get out". she whined pushing him out, she closed the door beginning to undress.

>>>

a few hours later

"let me drive". diamonté begged grabbing onto jack's arm after locking her front door, he looked down at her. "no". he said, she snatched the keys running towards his car.

he took off after her, she quickly got inside the car locking the doors. she started his car giggling softly, she pulled out her phone recording him, he noticed making him stop pulling on the handle, she rolled her window down, "that's what you get big head". she shouted zooming in onto his face, he stared at her blankly making her bust out laughing, "y'all jack salty as hell right now". she said before posting the videos onto her instagram.

unlocking the doors, he hopped inside closing his door she looked over at him, she leaned over the seat pecking his cheek. he wouldn't admit it but he liked when she did it.

"sorry love but i'm whipping this hoe". she joked speeding off, he shook his head watching her drive as she paid attention to the road.

>>>

"we gotta do what!?". diamonté said confused, "well after your song blew up and the viral picture is everywhere". ryan continued as diamonté sat back in her chair.

"how long will this tour be?". jack asked softly rubbing his hand on saweetie's leg, she calmed down looking over at him as he stared at their boss,

"tour kicks off next week, i already have everything together and everyone is getting ready". jack nodded looking over at saweetie,

"diamonté is it a yes to the tour? more exposure and more money and plus you get to go around the world". her boss said as she sighed nodding, he smiled also standing up.

"be here bright and early, next friday at 5 am". they both nodded, jack helped her out the chair, she yawned leaning into him more, he opened the door the two beginning to walk

jack was bumped making him stop, diamonté rolled her eyes.

quavious glared at him through his glasses, "excuse you!". diamonté spat to her ex, he continued to eye jack who clenching and unclenching his fist.

"you got something to say little boy!?". quavo spat as jack stepped closer to him, diamonté stood in between them, pushing her hands on jack's hard chest.

"jack let's go don't pay attention to him". she softly said standing on her tippy toes to grab his face, he looked down at her calming down, he grabbed her smaller hand interlocking their hands.

"yeah listen to that bitch". quavo chuckled beginning to walk away, jack nose flared as he rushed over to him, the two beginning to fist fight breaking things in the main office.

 quavo chuckled beginning to walk away, jack nose flared as he rushed over to him, the two beginning to fist fight breaking things in the main office

sorry for taking three days to update, i kept deleting and restarting this chapter... i hope y'all like it & more drama and feelings to come.