Chapter 6

I stepped in the shower. The water was nice and hot on my skin. I felt relaxed for a bit. I stood there examining my body. Scars from a year ago. I sighed and continued my shower. I heard the bathroom door open and quickly called out "angel?" Silence.
"Its me babe" said Jack with a slight chuckle. "Angel left a few moments ago. She told me to say goodbye to you for her" "oh" i responded
"You okay?" He asked. Just like always. "Yea im okay" there was silence besides the sound of the water running and hitting my body. "Mind if i get in with you?" He asked. "Go ahead" i said. He stepped in the shower and put his hands on my shoulders. "You're tense" he whispered. "The mall thing is still bothering you?" He asked "yeah...im sorry I know its nothing but i cant help but worry im going to have to go through the same thing from last year. Since the last few months have been calm i was just startled a bit" I answered. Silence again.
He put his arms around me. "Im sorry i put you through so much last year. You didn't deserve any of that" he said. I turned to him. "It wasn't your fault....mostly" I shrugged. He chuckled and kissed me. The kiss felt so reassuring. His grip got tighter and he pulled me closer. He started kissing my neck very softly. I tilted my head to give him more access. His lips felt so soft...i loved every bit of his touch.

RING RING RING

His phone.
He sighed and parted his lips from my neck.
"Ill let you finish your shower" he said and stepped out to pick up the phone.