chapter 12-You dont own her

You woke up to the sound of doors closing and you opened your eyes and you were in a car "whats going on?" "great your awake were going back to school" said Jack "nooooooooo" you whispered while putting your head on his shoulder.Jack chuckled "we have to continue our Project anyway" "what did i tell the night beffore i" "dont care about school i know" he said interupting you "we have to wyatt and angel are already there "ugh i dont want to go" you said pouting "you sound like a child" he said "whatever Jack" You arrived at the school and got out the car "i guess the school didnt shutdown after the shooting" you said grabing your bag from the trunk "shooting?" "its not important Jack" "ok well now we go our separte ways" "we have the same class right now" "oh well ill see you there" you looked at him walk away and you headed in too "hey y/n" "oh hey angel i see you and wyatt are getting close" "oh shut up but he did ask me on a date!" she said sqealing "wow you fall for a guy too easily" "says the girl who ran off with Jack dylan grazer and slept in his bed" you rolled your eyes "bye angel" you said walking away "bye y/n" she said heading to class.You got to your class and Jack was early but you were late "Ms.l/n your late" "yup i am so?" the teacher rolled his eyes and sat down "ok were going to be working on our projects again so get with your partner and work or whatever.You sat next to Jack and talked about the Project then a boy came up to you and looked at you with hunger "do you have a problem SIR" you said with your bitch face "Yeah i was wondering if you wanted to get in my bed tonight" he said and winked at you then Jack stood up right infront of him "sorry but shes TAKEN" "you dont own her dude oh and do you know anyone Smart to count how many times i cant get in bed with her"he said Jack looked at you and your hands were in a tight fist "shes not your sex toy buddy" Jack said while giving him a chiling smile.

haha im tired so it will continue tommarow byeee