chapter 10-PERV!

" Jack i cant stay"" no no no please dont leave me i need you" you looked at him and he was crying "fine but only for tonight" "Oh thank you y/n" he said while hugging you tighter "ok let me go our your ganna sqeeze the shit our of me" he let you go with a big smile on his face but a tear still rolled down his perfect soft cheek and you wiped it off and he held your hand to his cheek "can you sleep with me tonight?" you rolled your eyes and walked back inside "IS THAT A NO!" he yelled "ITS A YES!" you yelled back "so your staying?" asked angel "yeah for jack's sake" "want me to get you cloths?" asked fin from the top of the stairs "you know it finnie the poo" he chuckled and went to a room to get you cloths "Take that shit off your waist" said Jack from behind you "i'll take it off when i want to" he rolled his and went upstairs "you'll get used to his demands" said finn while handing you cloths " ha no and thank you for the cloths angel you can sleep in my room" "why?" "im ganna sleep with Jack" you said while going the stairs "he better not touch you" "he wont"you said while reaching the top of the stairs.You started looking in romos to see where Jack was "Jack where are you?" you asked while closing a door and then another opened "right here" he said while popping out his head.You walked into his room and looked around "wow this is a big room" "yeah this is where i hook up with girls" "gross" you said while sitting on his bed "im ganna change now" you said while giving him a "look away" look "go ahead" he said with a smirk "your such a perv" "do i have to look away?" "yes" "fine" he said while turning around.You changed into a White loose croptop and black booty shorts and you put your hair in a messy bun "woah" said Jack while smirking "so are we ganna sleep?" you said snapping Jack out of his thoughts "yeah" he said while jumping on the bed and tapping a space for you to sit.You sat next to him "Jack can i ask you a question?" "if its not weird then yes" "ok how did you become a criminal?" "well my family has a history of criminal activity around the country and i lived with a tough dad who basicly cheated on my mom every night and sometimes he would show me how to shoot a gun incase something bad happend my dad did alot of business with dangerous criminals" "wow thats deep" "anyway lets stop talking about me and lets talk about you"he said looking at the cieling and closing his eyes "well im 17 my dad treats me like shit and i dont care about school" he opened his eyes and asked "treat you like shit?how?" "he would abuse me and my mom and when she wasnt home he would get drunk and abuse me" you said as your eyes teared up "but hes in jail now for atleast 20 years because he also has a history of criminal activty" "anyway lets change the subject beffore we start crying about our horrible lives" "ok what should we talk about?" "um lets talk about our ex's" "ugh Jack" "come on talking shit about them will make you feel better" "ok fine so i had this ex named ivan, hes a total douche bag and he also treated me like shit but we still talk barely....you?" "i had this ex named peyton total slut if you ask me even i couldnt take it" you giggled at the way he said it "your not so bad grazer"you said while getting under the covers "your not so bad yourself" he said doing the same thing.You felt a grip around your waist "Jack dont" "shhh im not letting you go either way " then the grip got a Little tighter you felt his breath behinf your neck and it instantly gave you chills "Jack?" you whispered "yes?" he whispered back "i think im ganna stay a Little longer" you knew he was smiling "your the best y/n" with that he dozed off into a deep sleep.The next morning you woke up to horrible singing in jacks bathroom.You knew it was him because he wasnt in bed "JACK SHUT THE FUCK UP IM TRYING TO SLEEP!" you yelled covering your ears "Y/N YOU RUIEND MY VIBES IM GANNA TRHOW YOU OUT A WINDOW WHEN I GET OUT!" you laughed and fell back alseep then you felt someone hover over you "didnt i tell you i was ganna thro you out a window" you smiled and opened your eyes then closed them again "Jack you naked" he chuckled "no im not im wearing a towel" "so if it falls ill see your dick" "so my dick is-" "dont you dare say it" "big" "JACK DYLAN GRAZER!" you said while pushing him off "im just kidding" "so its Little?" "what i didnt say that" "put cloths on grazer" "ugh fine your no fun did you sleep ok?" "yeah better then ever" "because i was there"he said while giving you a smirk "gte your dirty minded self out" he put cloths on and scooped you up "its time to pay your crimes" "what crimes?" "you rueined my vibs in the shower" "so its not my fault your singing is terrible" he walked you over to his bed and layed you down "time to pay your crimes mrs.L/N" "nope" you said while getting up and running out the room.You ran downstairs and Jack was right behind you "Jack stop chasing me im out of breath" "PAY YOUR CRIMES!" "NEVER!" you said while running back up the stairs and into his room.H elocked the door behind hime "you cornered yourself y/n that wasnt Smart" he grinned "Jack dont you dare" he scooped you up bridal style. "Jack i swear-" "swear what?"  he said with a smirk.His gaze made you sink.He layed you dwon on his bed and hovered over you.He leaned closer until your lips were centimeters apart then you both Heard a knock and stood up "whos there?" asked Jack "its jeaden this dud is asking for y/n" "ill be right there" you said then Jack looked back at you and said "to be continued" "you wish" you said while pushing his face away.You walked down the stairs and went to the front door and there he was "Here he is the  biggest douche of the universe in all the galaxy theres no bigger douche then IVAN" you sanf at the sight of him "what the hell do you want?" "relax cupcake your mom sent me to pick you up because shes worried" "right she still thinks were dating and she can track my phone" "so this is ivan?"asked Jack from right behind you "yup douche bag meet Jack-Jack meet douche bag" Jack gave him a "i want to slice your throat open and burry you in my back yard"look  "i- van leave and tell my mom im breaking my phone so she cant track me down" you said while slamming the door in his face "wow that was something"said jeaden "yup but now hes gone and the next time he shows up im shooting him in the head and thats a promise oh and where ïs angel and wyatt?" "they woke up early to go eat breakfast by themselfs" "wow she ditched me but i deserve it for ditching her" you said while walking up the stairs so you could change "you know im a perv so dont change with out me!" he yelled.You slammed the door as a warning "nice move bro admitting your a pervert"said jeaden laughing at jacks rejection "ha HA very funny jeaden"said Jack being sarcastic.

Long chapter for not updating hope you enjoy and ivan is a real person in my life who is a big douche bag and i hate talking to him but his friends i think are fake to him and well i have no choice because i have a soft heart <3<3<3<3<3<3 :) Word count: 1385