chapter 8-Hard to read

You drove as fast as you can until you got to the school.You looked at the entrance and she was there safe and sound *im here* you texted to joe.It passed some time and you still didn't get out the car then you started to here gunshots inside * i think you were a Little too late* he texted back "shit" you said as you get out the car and go to the trunk "where the fuck is the mask i put in here oh here it is"you say i as you put your hair in a ponytail and put on the mask luckily you were whearing all black.Then you started to grab the guns wyatt put in the trunk for you and you put some on the side of your waist like the cops and you had one on your hand.You ran into the school and people ran including angel "ANGEL!" you screamed but she kept runnig so you had no choice but to chase her down.When you catched up to her you grabbed her and ran out the school "LET ME GO!" she cried "angel it me y/n "no your not y/n would never do this"then you took of your mask and she saw you "Y/N WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT DOING THIS TYPE OF SHIT" "keep it down and its not me who started this" "Jack changed you didnt he?" "no i was always like this he was just trying to protect me from the people who started the shooting" "who?" "thats not important we need to go now" "where you dont have a car and my car is at the other side of the building" "i have a car now come on" you said while getting up and grabbing her running to the car "this is your car?" "yeah now get in" "HOLD UP YOUR GANNA LEAVE LIKE THAT?" you looked at who it was and it was joe "angel get in the car now" she got in the car and closed the car.You pointed the gun at him and signaling him to throw his gun away "joe its better if you just let me go" "why would i do that?" you shot the ground close to his feet to warn him "Jack already shot you so you dont want me to do the same" he gave you a death stare and then he Heard the pólice and he ran off and you got in the car and started driving "WHO WAS THAT!" "someone" "CAN YOU TELL ME WHO THAT SOMEONE IS!" "no" "TELL ME!" "NO!" the rest of the ride was silent "where are we going?" "were going to jacks house" "the small one " "no of course not we have a base now" "we? whos we?" "the gang" "GANG? WHAT WAS THE FIRST THING I TOLD YOU NOT TO TALK TO THEM OR THEY WILL DO SOMETHING BAD" "there not bad people angel now if you cant be silent ill stop the car and you'll walk home" "ugh fine piece of shit" she muttered "i Heard that" she rolled her eyes and you recieved a pone and it was from a blocked number "angel can you answer that please "yeah" she picked up *hello? "hi is y/n there?" "yeah and who are you?" "its Jack" "oh sorry she doesnt want to talk to you"* she said while hanging up "who was it?" "Jack" "ugh Jack" "i thought you liked him?" "he has a girlfriend" "oh who?" "this girl named makenzie" "oh is that why you came back" "maybe...and also because she almost killed me so i left not saying goodbye to him" "oh" "but were going back because im ganna leave you there because i cant protect you" "but you got alot of guns that are literally ilegal in america and you got wait are those....BOMBS!" "yes but dont touch them" "see you got everything to protect me" "im going to leave you with Jack and that final" You finally got to Jacks mansión and you took of your mask but you still had your guns "is this really his house" "yeah" you said while getting out and opening the door "Y/N YOUR BACK!" said wyatt "keep it down wyatt i dont want Jack to know im back here" "ok but whos this?" "oh this is angel and i need you guys to protect her because joe is after me and her but i can protect myself but i also dont want angel to get involved so i want her to hide here" " ok but Jack is NOT ganna be happy about that "cant makenzie make him happy?" you said while putting on you bitch face "are you jealous?" "no im not jealous now take her so i can leave" "Y/N!" you turned around and it was him "take care of her and ill come back i promise" you said while hugging angel and wyatt and running out the door but before you could go inside the car Jack grabbed you by the wrist with the exact same pressure he did the first time "you cant leave y/n" "oh yes i can" you said while getting out of his grip "y/n what is wrong with you?" "oh maybe that you have a girlfriend who tried to kill me and beffore i met you I HAD A PERFECTLY NORMAL TEENAGE LIFE!" "WELL IM SORRY I TRIED TO PROTECT YOU FROM DIEING" "WELL YOU SHOULDNT HAVE TRIED TO PROTECT ME AND YOU COULDVE HAD YOU CRIMINAL LIFE WITHOUT ME AND LIVE IT WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" "wait are you jealous?" "STOP ASKING ME IF IM JEALOUS BECAUSE IM NOT NOW LET ME LEAVE!" you both were silent but Jack was still covering the door so you couldnt get in "my friend is in there so please protect her and not me" he just looked at you not saying anything.You stared deep into his Brown eyes and you felt like you were going to faint because you thought raising your voice at him will get you hurt but it didnt (JACKS POV) i stared at her not saying anything.She looked so cute when she was mad especially at me but i didnt know how to tell her that i was only doing business with makenzie and we werent really together and that i had to kill her for speacial reasons.I bit my lip and i didnt know why because i never EVER had real feelings for someone.I felt a tear roll down my cheek and i had the urge to hug her(END OF POV) (YOUR POV) I saw a tear roll down his cheek and i didnt know if i broke him then he hugged me and pleaded not to go "y/n please dont go please......" he said while holding his tears back.I didnt know what to do because hes hard to read (END OF POV)