chapter 16-Sink

You looked behind you and it was him the guy you saw in the car but he was taller then you expected and he looked way older and kinda cute "well hello y/n" "are you following me you creep" "oh im no creep im just here to make business with Mr.Grazer" "what kind of business?" "that not important to you unless you want to get involved" "how would i get involved?" "your part of his Little squad arent you?" "Maybe but thats not important to you" you said raising an eyebrow "y/n im back......" "Jack" "ah Jack Dylan Grazer nice to see you again my old friend" "Dont touch me peice of shit" Jack snarled "Jack will you tell me who this creep is?" "caleb the person who was ganna kidnap you" "more like throw me off a Cliff" "Even worse" "look all i want is to do business with you nothing else" caleb said crossing his arms "what kind of business?" said Jack while crossing his arms too "well im pretty sure you remember a curtain girl that you killed at your mansión" "how do you know about that?" "Jack who is he talking about?" "oh so your girlfriend doesnt know that you killed makenzie" "IM NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND GOD DAMMIT!" you bursted out "and i dont give a shit about what he did to makenzie he must had a good reason to do it" you said while putting your weight on another leg.Caleb looked at you then back at Jack "you killed the person i loved Grazer and now i'll return the favor" he said pushing you off the Cliff "Y/N!" Jack screamed "JACK!!!!" you screamed as you got closer to the wáter then you finally did (JACKS POV) "you Little" i said as i punched him in the face "The more you punch me the more time your going to waste and the more time you waste the faster she will die" i hated when he was right "Im not done with you..... you Little shit you can run away but i will track you down and slice your throat open and enjoy your suffering and show your body to your parents so they suffer too" i said as i stared at his bloody face.I turned around and took of my shoes and my shirt and jumped off (Your POV) i reached the wáter and it was freezing cold and the waves were massive and every time a wave hit i would get pushed back and each time i got pushed back the closer i got to a rock then another wave and i finally reached the rock and the impact made me go on contious and i slowly sank into the wáter(picture above) (Jacks POV) i reached the wáter and holy shit it was fucking cold i opened my eyes and i could barely see anything but then i saw her sinking into the wáter.I swam to her and grabed her arm and swam back up to the surface and onto land.I moved her hair from her face and she wasnt breathing so i did cpr "come on y/n come on wake up" i said as i preformed cpr then she finally started to breath again and she coughed out wáter "Thank god your ok" i said as i pulled her in a hug i felt her hug me back "Jack...im really cold" i Heard her whisper "come on lets go to the car and get you a jacket.I carried her bridal style all the way to the car and her head was on my chest and she was freezing cold "ok here we are" i said as i opened the car door and sat her in a seat and grabed a jacket "what about you?" i Heard her say in a low voice "dont worry about me ill find a way to get warm but right now focus on you  getting warm ok?" i said as i removed a piece of her hair form her face.She smiled and it made me feel warm inside "you know what lets just go back home" "are you kidding me Jack ten hours in the road for nothing" she said as she rolled her eyes "come on lets go" we drove back and it was already morning and she was still asleep wearing my jacket she looked so FUCKING ADORABLE........Im saying this as a friend.We got back and i stoped at angel's house because im pretty sure she has cloths that y/n can wear so i knocked on her door and instead of her answering it was wyatt "hey man" "wyatt what are you doing here?" "netflix and chill with my girl" "gross bro" "no not that netflix and chill like actually watch movies" we both laughed "i need some cloths for y/n and were sadly coming back so" "ok ill go get angel while you go get y/n" "ok" i said as i walked back to the car "y/n wake up were at angels house" she slowly opened her eyes and blinked a couple times and snugled with my jacket "come on i know my cloths smell good but you need to go change"  she shook her head and turned around so she wasnt facing me anymore "fine ill give you a pigy back ride if you come" she turned around as she looked at me with a smile "are you really that tired y/n" she nodded as i turned around so she could get on me.She got on me and laid her head on my shoulder "ok here she is a Little sleepy but i think she can stand up" i said as i let her feet touch the ground "ok ill take it from here Jack you two go get ready for school we'll be right there" angel said as she took y/n out of my hands and took her upstairs "come on bro lets go" said wyatt while pulling me out the house "and go get a shirt bro no one want to see your body well except every girl in the school but go put on a shirt dude pls" i chuckled and grabbed a shirt from the car and put on new shoes.