chapter 6-Let me go

(i recommend listen to criminal from brittney spears while Reading)Jack didnt stop driving and you kept recieving phone calls from angel but you never picked up. "Jack?" "yeah" "dont your parents ever worry about what your doing?" "my parents dont worry about me they never did" you looked at him and his eyes looked watery "d-did something bad happen to them?" he was silent "Jack?" The boys looked at you then at him "Jack shes talking to you" said jeaden.Jack stoped the car and signaled you to come with him."Jack are you going to tell me?" "ITS NUN OF YOUR BUSINESS Y/N!" "all i did is ask" "WELL YOU SHOULDNT HAVE ASKED!" "tell me what happend to them maybe i can help you" "no you cant help me....why do you think im like this y/n......im not loved......im might have hooked up with girls but its just to wash away the pain" "The pain....The pain of what?!" "of me being dumped.....when i tell girls about this they either run away or tell the pólice but before they get the chance i shoot them.......and i had to do it to...." then he stoped and a tear rolled down his cheek."Jack.........." "i shouldnt have told you anything" then he started to walk to the car "Jack..JACK!" "WHAT...WHAT DO YOU WANT" you stoped walking and looked at him "Thats what i thought" "Take me home" "do you want to die?" "yes maybe i do now take me home" "your crazy y/n they can kill you" "Take.me.HOME." "walk home im not wasting my time on people who want to die" as he said that he steped in the car and started driving away."BASTARD! this is what i get for caring" you said while sitting down on the sidewalk."i can take you home" said a voice behind you.You turned around and saw the figure you saw at the hotel "oh hell no"you said while getting up and running but the figure catched up to you and takeld you down.Your jeenes were stained with dirt."let me go!" "your coming with me" said the figure as he put a cloth on your moth and you slowly fell asleep.(Jack POV)i cant belive i left y/n on her own."wheres y/n Jack" asked wyatt i didnt respond "JACK WHERE IS Y/N" yelled finn "i left her alone" i said with a low voice "speak up"said jeaden "I LEFT HER ALONE" i yelled "what dude are you crazy?!" said finn "this is bad so so bad stop the car NOW" I felt a lot of pressure so i turned the car around and stoped the car where i left her.I ran out the car and into the Woods where we had our fight "Y/N!" i yelled but all i could here were crickets but then i Heard someone yelling and it sounded like y/n so i got my gun out and ran to the voice.I ran until i couldnt here the yelling anymore "Y/N!" i yelled again then i spotted something moving and i saw him our biggest rival Joe keery "Joe let her go!" "Oh look Jack is crying now that i have his girlfriend" "sh- shes not my girlfriend now let her go" i shot his foot and he kneeled down in pain.He let the body of y/n fall to the ground "y/n!" i checked her pulse and she was still alive so i grabbed her and ran to the car "go to hell piece of shit" i snarled and ran (END OF POV) "i got her" he said while putting you in the car "god what happend" "joe was there and trying to take her now we need to get out of state" "ok start driving then douche bag" said Finn (YOUR POV) i was cold but then i felt wormth against a warm body then i woke up to voices."wh-whats going on?"then they all looked at me all happy and shit "y/n your ok!" "yeah i am" then i looked over to the drivers seat and there he was the douch who left me on the Street."get me out the car now i want to go home" "y/n we cant their planning to kill and we dont want that to happen ESPECIALLY Jack" i looked over at him and his eyes were watery."He doesnt care about me he left me on the streets" "y/n i care about you a lot i was just mad over the topic uhhh jeaden take over the drivers seat for me for a while" he said while stoping the car and draging me out in a playfull way "let me go Jack" "no ill never let you go ever again" he said while hugging me(END OF POV) You felt his warmth and his protection and you huged him back with all your strength "so im not going back?" "no" "can i call my mom?" "yeah go ahead" you called you mom "honey where have you been?!" "mom its hard to explain but im not going back" "oh your coming back Young lady right now" "im sorry mom i cant" you hung up and deleted her number "did you call her?" "yeah" "what she say?" "nothing important lets get going shall we?" he just looked at you and smiled and never looked away.