chapter 13- No Scratches

"and what if i do make her one" the guy said Jack looked back at you and you already stood up and your face was red then he looked back at him "lets take this outside shall we?" he said with a serious voice "oh shit"you said under your breath.You walked out side after them and Jack pinned him on the lockers and took out something that looked like a knife and it was centimeters away from his neck then he put it back in his pocket a few seconds after that Jack started to punch him "JACK STOP" you yelled but he didnt stop you tried to pull him off but you couldnt he had a tight grip on the guys shirt "dude stop" said finn and jeaden pulling him off.Jack was breathing hard and his curly hair was over his eyes hiding a really disturbing stare he didnt have any scratches but the guy had a busted face and possibly neck but you didnt want to look "Jack why did you do that?" you asked standing right infront of him but jeaden and finn was still holding him back "im sorry y/n i didnt like him talking about you like that and well i just couldnt stand it" "its fine Jack i was ganna punch him anyway but wait a minute" you said walking over to the other guy "whats your name" you whispered in his ear "Jacob" he said "well Jacob dont mess with me because if Jack didnt give you what you deserved i will and it wont just be punches" you said outloud so Jack could hear what you were saying "you guys are crazy" he said catching his breath you grabbed him by the neck and pinned him to the lockers and slapped him and then you let him go and walked away.You saw Jack smile but his hair was still covering his eyes making look like a teenage phyco was going to get locked up "Im so proud" he said finally lifting his head letting you see his eyes.You smiled "do you have free period next?" "no sorry" he said giving you a grin "ok well then ill see you after school grazer" "bye l/n" you walked out of school for your free period and did homework but you knew that you were ganna burn it later."hey y/n" said a voice behind you.You put your pen down in anger "douche bag number one welcome"(you know who the douche is) "i just came to say hi so drop the attitude" "ha no" you said getting up and treid to walk away but he pulled you back and put something over your mouth and you slowly fell asleep.Jack came out looking for you and saw the douche bag putting you in his car "HEY!" he yelled as he ran to him but the douche closed the door and locked it from inside "LET HER GO" he said as he punched him (JACKS POV) i punched him then i saw the car move out the parking spot and saw it was a tesla (like jake pauls) so they can drive by them selfes so i got in my car and chased it but it was going way too fast and i slowly saw it fade away in the Street "shit shit SHIT!" i yelled knowing that i couldnt chase the car forever so i drove back to the school and the douche bad was still there in pain.I got out and walked over to him "where did the car take her?" i said grabbing him by the collar "i dont know man im innocent im being payed" "by who?" i said shakking him "by by by Caleb" "fuck" i whispered i punched so he was oncontious "where is my gun? oh here it is. I aimed at his head and shot him  "ill put him in someones trunk" (YOUR POV) i woke up to a whole bunch of noise of a car engine then i opened my eyes and everything was to bright and i had a headache "shit what do they put in that cloth" i said looking around for wáter but there was no fucking wáter "where am i going?" i said as i banged on the Windows and doors incase one could open but no luck then you saw a screen turn on so i imediatly looked at it and i saw a boy with dark skin and a bandana on his head "who are you?" "thats not important the important thing is how are you going to escape beffore you get to the Cliff" he said "CLIFF!?" i started to panick "goodluck y/n" he said as the screen turned off "oh god.......what does a criminal think when there going to escape from there jail cell..........oh look for supplies" i said as i started to look under the seat and the kabnet "a chip like the one i found under the car if i throw it at the door it will burn the circuits and cause the door to explode open" i threw it at the door and covered my ears "BOOM" i looked and it was opened "great now to jump out of the car that is going maybe 40 miles an hour "ok 3........2..........1......." i jumped and i got a whole bunch of scratches on my arms and my cloths got all dirty and my hair had Little tiny pieces of grass in it and i felt weak "Jack go back to Jack he'll know what to do" i said as i started to walk to the direction of the school(END OF POV) (JACKS POV) i went inside the school and went over to jeaden,finn,wyatt and angel suprisingly wyatt had his hand over angel and whipering to her in her ear but lets not worry about that.My eyes started to wáter but i tried not to cry "guys caleb took y/n" "caleb like the actual caleb" said finn pulling back his hair from his face "yes so comeone lets go we need to folllow where the car went so we could probably see where he took her NOW" i said i went back to the car and started driving when they closed the doors "come on y/n i know your going to find a way out please come on" i whispered to myself then i spotted her walking on the side walk with scratches on her body "y/n" is aid i as i got out and ran to her then she collasped in my arms "Jack please take me somewhere far away please"she said as she hugged me tight and gripped my shirt "ok i will y/n dont you worry"i said as i kissed her head and leaned my head on hers.

hahaha the douche is dead and im not sad about it if you saw me in real life typing this chapter i was smiling the whole time XD Jack did us all a favor

Word count:1165