chapter 17

"Ok heres the cloths now i want you to take a shower" said angel handing you some cloths

"Thanks angel your the best" you said as you gave her a warm smile that basicly made her feel really good about herself even tho she didnt do much but you still appreciated it

"Thanks angel your the best" you said as you gave her a warm smile that basicly made her feel really good about herself even tho she didnt do much but you still appreciated it.You took a shower and got dressed and put on one pair of her shoes."ok im ready" "great now lets go beffore were late" she said as she grabbed the car keys and opened the door.You arrived at the school and it looks like the bell already rang so you ran to you class "sorry im late Mr.Scuppie"(new teacher btw) "more like DENNIS!" Jack said as he rose his eyebrow "Excuse me sir its Mr.Scuppie in here its not dennis to you its not dennis to her its MR.SCUPPIE! Said the teacher "wow temper tantrum not making you look good dennis" you said as you took a seat.Time passed as you walked to classes got homework and got yelled at by teachers for calling them by their first name typical day.jack was getting run over by girls asking where he's been and if he has a girlfriend "are you single?" Said a girl infront of jack "are you with the new girl?" Said another "uhhhhh" he said as he backed away "girls girls of course hes not with that loser because he clearly wants me" said the most popular girl of the school ellie (btw i dont hate ellie i just ran out of characters so dont hate me) "jack was going to ask me out because im better then all of you werent you jack" (jacks POV) shit shit shit shit ellie is talking to me...shes hot i have to admit but shes my ex "jacky werent you?" She said snapping me out of my thoughts "uhhhhhh umm yeah" what did i just say "yeah were going back out" i said as i put an arm around her "bye bye girls" she said waving sarcasticly at them "come on jacky lets go"she said pulking me away (Your POV) did...did that really just happen right infront of me he just asked another girl to be his girlfriend are.you.fucking.kidding.me.I like this boy alot and he just did that so quickly UGH just walk away and everything will be fine just 2 more classes and its time to zoom to angels house because i can not go back home   i need angel right now.I need a friend who will listen and actually care about me and wont get mad ugh "Angel i need you please" i said as i ran to her next class.

My sense of humor is terrible now ima just go to a corner and eat my feelings away and probably never come out until i have to go to school again because i need my friends because they mean everything to me Slurp_Memes and Lucas_midnight and duvatiff515 these here are my Life source MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!.........YEET