chapter 2-

It was the next day and you got ready and headed to school like always."hey y/n" "hey Angel." "your not going to talk to him today right?" "I never talked to him" "be careful with him because i dont want him to beat you up like he did with.......nevermind" "Who Angel?." " I can't say" "Is it that big a secret?" "Yeah" "well bye angel" "bye" you headed to class like usual and jack was there sitting in you seat " are you fucking kidding me" you mumbled and sat down next to him."ok class today and for the next few weeks we are going to be creating a project with partners" "Great." you said under your breath "But im going to be picking you partners so the first pare will be.........Jack and Y/N." "What!" You yelled out " i dont want to be partners with this DICKHEAD!" "Watch you mouth!" You looked at him and he had a grin on his face but he wasnt looking at you.You stood up and got out of class "Y/N sit down." yelled mr.seavey you flipped him off and got out the classroom."Great now im stuck with a dickhead who surely doesn't do his work....im so gonna fail".

It was the end of the day and you were at ypu locker and when you closed it you came face to face with Jacks friends 'oh shit' you thought "so you called our friend a dickhead" said finn "yeah so?" "So?" They pushed you down with force so you hit the ground pretty hard "ouch" "they opened up ypur back pack as usual and took out your favorite book you diary "give that back!" "Nope" finn sais while opening it and ripping pages out.you stood up and ripped the book out of his hands and punched him "you little.." "enough finn" said a voice.Finn looke over and saw jack."well i guess your little voss is here Finn" you saw while throwing the peices of paper at his face.You felt a tight grip on you wrist and jack pinnes you on the lockers and put out a knife and put it close to your neck "mr.seavey said if we dont do the project were both ganna fail and do the semester over agian" "so why give two fucks" "i dont want to be here with these losers like you" he gave you a death stare and you were afraid for once "............" he let go of you and you fell to the floor you looked at them walk away and you picked up your stuff and left.you looked at your wrist and saw a red mark."that little hoe" you said while covering your wrist.you heard fotrsteps behind you and you turned around and it was wyatt "ugh what do you want?" "Im here because i want to help you" "help me with what?" "With jack and heres ice for your wrist" "i dont need it" "come on just except it" "what do you really want?" "Ugh jack wanted me to invite you over to out place where we hang out" "really for what?" "Have you heard any rumors about us?" "Yeah?" "Whats one of them?" "That you in a gang" wyatt gave you a weird look and soon got what he was trying to say "you are in a gang!?" " yes now keep it down...have you heard of....The rats?" "Yeah there the most famous gang in the country but no one really knows them because there anounomys.......OMG" "yeah so you need to come or bad things will happen" he said while giving you a paper with an adress "so i have too?" "Yeah" he said while running away "oh god i just became partners with a criminal!"