Chapter 4

The car ride was very quiet. All you could hear was the car humming and occasional cars passing by. I had suffered so much trauma from all the stuff that happened a few years ago. I try bit to let it get to me but sometimes its too much. Jack has helped me try to cope with it and I appreciate everything he is doing but it just doesn't seem to work. "You okay?" He asks. I quickly snap out of my thoughts "Yea Im okay" i say with a slight smile. He bit his lip like he wanted to say something else...but he didn't. We finally got back to the school. "Do you want to stay here for a bit? To settle down?" Jack asked "No ill go with you" i said opening my door. We went around the school to look where we could sneak back in and ended up in an empty classroom. "Its about lunch time i think" i said. We headed towards the lunchroom and saw all the guys sitting at a table. Wyatt quickly spotted me and yelled for us to come over quick. "Where have you two been?" He asked "mall" i said. He put on a puzzled face and handed us his phone. The news was already covering what had happened at the mall. It hasn't even been an hour. "Yea about that.." said jack scratching the back of his neck "we need to talk" said finn. They all stood up and left the lunch room. I sat back down next to angel. "What was that about?" She asked "there was a shooting in the mall today and we're thinking that me and jack were their targets...at the moment at least they might be targeting ALL of us" "all of us?" She answered quickly "Yes or they might have been targeting someone there" she nodded and continued eating her food. I attended all my remaining classes as well as jack and took off as soon as the dismissal bell rang. Everyone was talking about the shooting. It wasnt even that big of a deal. No one was hurt just those poor tables and chairs that were victims of the shooters poor aiming. "Can i drop you off at angels house tonight? I have to do some...work" jack said i nodded "just as long as you drop off some of my stuff later" "anything important you might need" he said "nope just the basics cloths underwear socks toothbru-" he covered my mouth "yea yea i know" he chuckled. He drove to angels house where her and wyatt were found making out in the front porch. They stoped once they heard the car approach. They stood all awkward until Wyatt said goodbye and took off in his car. "Okay baby um ill be back in a few to drop off your stuff im really sorry" he said his face looked worried and sad but all at the same time. I kissed him "dont worry babe its not like you're abandoning me forever" i gave him a death stare "unless you are" he laughed nervously expressing some fear "i would never" i smiled "good" i gave him one more kiss and got out the car. He waved goodbye and headed off. I turned slowly towards angel "DONT YOU EVEN START ABOUT WHAT YOU SAW OKAY?" She screamed and i laughed "What ever bb" she obviously looked a bit embarrassed. "Lets just go inside" she said storming off.

👁⭐️👄💧👁