💜RAINEY💜

Introducing the 16th trainee!

RAINEY

Stage Name: Rainey

Birth Name: Kang Seolgi (Korean)

Muskan Mukherjee (Indian)

Birth date: 09/ 07/ 2006

Country/Ethnicity/Nationality: Australia/Korean-Indian/ Australian-Korean.

Height: 5'5

Weight: 46kg

Blood type: O+

Face claim: Kang Mina (Gugudan)

Company: Source Music

Training period: 2 years

Scouting/Audition story:

✨Rainey was a part of a kpop dance team based in Australia. She was encouraged by other members of her dance to audition for JYP's global audition (2018).

✨She was contacted a bit later but was called in for the 2nd audition which was online too. Later after passing that, she was supposed to go to Korea for the final audition and sign her contract as a trainee, but it was hard to convince her mother (who wasn't very comfortable with the trainee systems of kpop) but eventually with the help of her Dad and Sister she was allowed.

✨She flew to Korea and after passing the final audition (nearly not getting selected because of tough competition) she signed her contract and started training under JYP from mid-agust.

✨She was later scouted by Source Music from a random dance challenge in Seoul.

✨Rainey nearly decided to stop training, but then decided to go for Source Music's audition.

✨She left JYP in mid 2019 and joined Source Music after passing their audition.

Siblings: (1) elder sister

MBTI: ENFP-T

Personality:
✨Rainey is the peacemaker type of person. She is always calm during fights and tries to think rationally during tough situations.

✨She doesn't like fights and gets upset if her close ones get into one.

✨She is more of an ambivert.

✨ If she is angry or very annoyed it is something very serious. She dislikes to argue but will speak up if she finds something unfair. She tends to speak her mind sometimes.

✨ She, even though when around a lot of people feels lonely and craves attention.

✨She is very determined but loses her patience sometimes.

✨ She is not very confident when it comes to her looks but is confident when performing.

✨ Is sweet but can be savage too.