Chapter 4: Introductory Test

"The introductory test begins now."

"All of you will come out one by one as a team to perform. After all performances end,each trainee has to enter the secret voting room and vote for your top 3 teams. No trainee may vote for their own team."

"Whoa..."The trainees gasped.

"So do they decide the order,or do we go ahead..?"Pledis girls wondered

"First to present,HYBE JAPAN." It was announced.

"Oooh,so they shuffled it?" KoZ exclaimed

"Yeah,we have to be on our toes, we never know when they might call us..." BE:LIFT girls thought.

The Hybe Japan girls got up and went upto the stage.

"Harmony and Jubilant! Hi! We are Hybe Japan!" They introduced themselves.

"Oh right! We made up a slogan too!" Ithaca girls suddenly remembered.

"Wonder what they are going to present..." The Source Girls wondered.

"I AM THE STEALER!"

"WOAHHH! THE BOYZ Sunbaenim's song!!" All the other girls watched in awe.

"That is such a hard song to pull off...You did amazing!"Everyone applauded the girls after they got back.

"Okay,so who goes now...?"

"BE:LIFT LAB to come up now."

"Okay here we go...."

The girls get on stage.

"Bold and Beautiful! HI! We are BE:LIFT girls!"

"Woah cool intro...."Hybe Japan Girls smiles.

"Dude....CRAZY performance coming up..."Ithaca girls gasped as they heard the music.

Everyone's minds were blown with this one.

"Literally crazy...."Source Girls high fived the Belift girls who got back.

"Source Music's turn now"

"Woah...they won't even let us breathe will they..."The girls chuckled nervously as they got on stage.

"Burn it! Charisma wooh!" KoZ cheered them on.

"Sweet but sassy! We are the Source Girls!"

"That was E.P.I.C" Pledis girls cheered as the Source Girls got back.

"Ithaca Holdings to present now"

"Go on! Make that stage grand!" The BE:LIFT girls shrieked cheers.

"I! Iredescent! Ithaca!" The girls bowed in unison before they got into their places for the performance.

"Biggest Hit on the stage!" The other girls grooved as they welcomed the Ithaca girls back.

"KoZ Entertainment"

"Oooh go on!!!" All of them cheered for the cool unit.

"Kill Yah With The Zeal! Hey! KoZ here!"

"OMG! You knocked that out of the park!" Everyone screamed as the girls grinned while settling back down.

"Finalllyyyy PLEDIS!" All the girls cheered as the final unit got out.

"Pretty and Positive! Pledis right here!"

"Aww that was so adorable!!!" The girls cheered as the final unit took their place on stage.

"Yes we love ya! Yes we love ya!" All the other girls sang as the unit got back.

"All of us did so well!! How do we even vote aah!!! This is driving me crazy!!" Said one.

The voice came back again to give them instructions.

"Now,the voting will begin. Each trainee has to vote for their top 3."

The girls looked at each other nervously as they pursed their lips. This was going to be hard.

____________________________________

A/N

Yes it is going to be hard for you all :)

Each trainee has to vote for another team. They cannot vote for their own team. If you have two trainees,vote twice for each of them in two different forms. Please send in your vote only once. If I don't receive your form, I will let you know,so don't worry about that.

Please purely based on how well the team pulled it off. Some groups have more or less members in the cover. However it doesn't matter since this is not an individual voting. Choose the concepts you personally like the best :)

You have to pick your TOP 3 TEAMS!

And this is anonymous voting,so please vote for whoever you think should get in.

This is the link of the google form-https://forms.gle/awMXq4VSQt2ZyzCJA

If you are unable to click it from here,just message me personally I will send it to you :)

The form will stay open till everyone has cast their votes. Good Luck everyone!

Oh and I used a random name picker to shuffle the order,so that it is fair :)

And if you find any mistakes anywhere please let me know,I will correct it immediately :)

Please do not forget to vote on this chapter :)

Saranghae!