Chapter 6: Enter

The 15 girls who were sent in to I-LAND were in the elevator. They were still not familiar with each other so they just stayed close to their own groups.

"Don't you think the shape of the egg has changed,its kinda more cocoon like this time" Jia says.

 which is right next to them overhears the comment.

"So last season the fans named themselves eggies...so this time..."Sunny thinks

Ithaca pitched in.

"Caterpillars!"Anna yells

All of them burst laughing.

"Why not? Caterpillars are cute!"Sara  comments.

"Then the fans will be the only kind of caterpillars I will love..."Mia adds.

"Girls...we are here...."Juliet says as they turn their attention towards the opening.

"Woah!!!" All of them gasped.

The interior of I-LAND had completely changed!

The room's walls were sky blue coloured,and had weird looking twigs all over them. 

"Guys look up!" Violet shrieks.

"Oh my god...this is beautiful..."Artemis gasps.

Above them, a clear glass dome for the roof,through which they could see the sky. 

"This is like being in a butterfly observatory or whatever that is called!" J giggles.

"Let us look at the other rooms as well!!"Madhu says and all of them quickly make their way to check out the rest.

"The dance practice room hasn't changed much!" Poppy exclaims as they all stepped in.

"Yep,if they made it pretty,we would be distracted the whole time.." Neon says.

"More like they were scared of the I-LAND ghost to renovate in here." Liane jokes as everyone chuckles.

"Lets go to the next floor also girls!" Aria says and they all race in anticipation.

"Yo! What's with these weird branches everywhere?" Mia laughs.

The whole house seemed to have the same theme. Blue wallpaper with those branches adorned on them.

The kitchen,pantry and vocal practice rooms haven't changed much either.

"Seriously they better not have made the bedrooms the same wallpaper too!"Violet laughs.

"No Violet! Look we got an orange  room here!" Sunny calls out to her.

The Pledis girls enter the cheery orange coloured room.

"Look! Our nametags!" Aria points out.

It was a large dorm like room with space for 5 girls. They were already assigned to their respective beds. Each of them had a bed, a little closet for storage and a bedside table.

"Wow,its certainly an upgrade..."Artemis mentions.

"I love it here!" Neon declares as she hits the bed.

Meanwhile the BE:LIFT girls also found a blue room and the Ithaca girls a bright yellow one.

"Lets go spy on the others!" J grins and drags everyone except Mia out, as she was hell bent on resting on the soft mattress.

Just then they hear the voice.

"Welcome to I-LAND!"

"Ms Jigumbuteo!!!" Anna yelps.

"All I-LANDERS are requested to gather in the hall. Now!"

"Don't tell me they are giving us the first mission already!" Juliet groans.

"Lets gooo!!" Sara makes her way out in excitement as the girls follow her.

________________________________________________

(Ground)

The walk towards the ground certainly did not change,nor did the feelings of the 15 girls.

The three groups of trainees were tired,sad and disappointed.

"This place hasn't changed at all..."EunBi sighs.

"It doesn't matter,we ain't gonna stay here long anyways." AJ pats her shoulder.

"Yep. We will be out of here soon!" Katty encourages them.

The Source girls are also closely huddled together in one side of the room.

"Girls, we came here together, and we will get out of here together. Okay?!" Rainey cheers them up.

"Yes! I know we will unnie!" Jina nods with a smile.

The Japanese girls looked around awkwardly.

"Is someone going to come talk to us, or do we creep up on them?" Estella jokes around, trying to lighten the mood.

"Everyone must be confused like us, I am sure we can open up when we start working together..." Aera assures them.

They hear Ms Jigumbuteo's voice.

"You are now at the ground.As long as you are her,there will be no chance to debut."

All girls come up and stand in front of the screen.

"These scary introductions haven't changed either..."Ryun sighs.

"Now,its time to announce the first test-which will give you an opportunity to replace the I-LANDERS!"

"Yes!! Thats the motivation we need!" The girls grinned.

"Let the war begin!!" They all cheered.

____________________________________________

A/N 28Th August 2021

I am so sorry I had exams I didn't have the time to write 😅

I already edited your performances, so I will put up the next chapter in a day :)

If your trainee didn't get mentioned today,they will be tomorrow 😊 

If there are any mistakes, please let me know, I will correct it :)

Please do vote, it would be very encouraging 😊💖

Saranghae 💖

Author V ✌